**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Valiant Calendar

MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 840 ★★★★
Hello guys,

So i basically explored Necro and after ranking up my first r3 i decided to wait for new titan pool to see who ill rank up r3 and get Valiant but will we have infos on what valiant december calendar will look like ? I dont want to sit on good rewards so if they are really good i might be sad not being valiant at the time.

My 2 options are :

- Rank 3 maestro (not really into it, i've r2 and think its enough for now) or rank Chavez r3 and become Valiant then use last generic 2-3 gem from titan pool

or

- wait for new titan pool (62k shards actually), and decide on rank ups if i get photon, kushala, wwbn etc... but then i wont be valiant for new calendar

Comments