**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bro got PERMA BANNED for no reason

2»

Comments

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 ★★
    This sounds like such a troll post. Weren't you the guy asking about account sharing?
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Shshsc said:

Since Kabam jax not here, he be like:

Where y'all at now
    I'm still at work. My life hasn't changed at all since the unban
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Shshsc said:

Shshsc said:

Shshsc said:

Shshsc said:

Shshsc said:

Again none of the above means he wouldn’t lie to you. Grow up

Ma boi we ain't kids we grown ups I'm 27 and he's 26 u think he would lie for this?
    And why would he lie again mind telling me he ain't like yo friends do u even have friends i doubt it, ma boi don't even trust his parents ig he got a trust issue get it check lonely man Prolly got no one to spend your life too
    You sure construct sentences like a child.
    Cuz English ain't my 1st language mr lonely man
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 the weak insults. Managed to now spell “My” correctly though. I smell auto correct. Let’s try “Boy” next
    Ain't weak u replying back tell me u on fire
    The same logic applies to you 😂 clever
    Yes hide the emotions behind the 😂 emoji
    A laughing face implies humour. The opposite of hiding an emotion haha.
    Where's Mr lonely clown i don't see him anymore
    Look in the mirror 🤡
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Shshsc said:

Where y'all at now

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Emomike said:

This sounds like such a troll post. Weren't you the guy asking about account sharing?

Yep

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/352922/account-sharing/p1
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Shshsc said:

WHERE Y'ALL AT NOW HUH

A story with an undated screenshot does not prove that you have been unbanned. He still has exactly the same profile stats as when you complained about his ban (he hasn't opened a single champion crystal?) and he remains unallianced and offline.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    To the op the first thing after showing banned it should be support but u shouldnt put it on forums as the forum mods cant really go in detail about bans
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 114 ★★
    Shshsc said:

Where y'all at now
    Toxic forum connoisseurs hiding in their closets.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Shshsc said:

Where y'all at now
    In your walls
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited November 2023

Unbanned in the middle of Sunday night? Sure.

My thought exactly.
    Who “unbanned” them ? Someone at Kabam offices, US Pacific time, at between midnight and 1 in the morning, on top of it being Weekend night ?

As for the general online Support that may be in other countries and working overnight, I don’t know if those people actually have the ability to reverse a ban.

Original post here never showed evidence that it was actually banned in the first place, or communication by Kabam Support that said that it was mistake and saying they are unbanning it.

(can someone extrapolate the only “timer” evidence in that pic, showing 15 day, 8:57 left on Dual Track (that gold ticket icon bottom right of Home Screen) and see what that translates to as to when this was supposed to have been screencap'd, showing them being able to login to game ?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Shshsc said:

Where y'all at now
    In your walls
    No shame eh? Well still, shame on you. You're a blight on this community and everyone knows it.
This discussion has been closed.