**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Banned

Dooms_markDooms_mark Posts: 10
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Hi I have been banned from the game and I have no idea why. I have never modded so why I am got a permanent ban thank for your time. I feel frustrated especially with the time I have put in more so over yesterday’s time.

Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    edited November 2023
    Bruh either you’re a hacker or you are a legit player. I wonder what Kabam will say
  • Options
    I am not a hacker. So I don’t understand. I just brought some deals to move rank and then 10 minutes later my connection dropped, when I tried to get back I saw that. It's very stressful.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    Put in a ticket. We can't help you.
  • Options
    I went to kabam support but they were not very useful.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    There has been a decent chunk of wrongly banned accounts lately, but they seem to be getting reverted. So if you're truly innocent I wouldn't worry too much, just keep on with support.
  • Options
    I had do a 1 run of necro, then like 5 hours later I brought some unit deals which allowed me to r3 another hero. I have never been temp banned I don't farm in the BG, the arena is my work which I was doing when it went down. If they think I had a Merc do necro then they can revert it back and I will do it again
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

If they think I had a Merc do necro then they can revert it back and I will do it again

That's not how it works. You don't get a do over for hiring a merc

• Options
    So if you're innocent then you're screwed
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★

I had do a 1 run of necro, then like 5 hours later I brought some unit deals which allowed me to r3 another hero. I have never been temp banned I don't farm in the BG, the arena is my work which I was doing when it went down. If they think I had a Merc do necro then they can revert it back and I will do it again

Using a merc in Necro is a permanent ban with no prior warnings. There's only been one false ban that I've seen so far. Your only hope is if a MOD like Crashed can verify or support reverses the ban.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    I'm legit getting scared, what if I pull 6* Aegon and start doing Necro and boom, next day my account is banned?
    Do I need to record everything now to play this game?
  • Options
    I am sure I didn't hire a Merc
  • Options
    I have an r4 aegon which I took to r5 sig 200
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

Alright then don’t offer for Kabam to reverse your necro run 😂 just stick to your guns and if you did nothing wrong hopefully you will get unbanned.

Also, it’s worth looking into what @Demonzfyre mentioned above. Have you been temp banned before and did you commit any of the breaches he listed?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I'm legit getting scared, what if I pull 6* Aegon and start doing Necro and boom, next day my account is banned?

You'll live
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

You're sure?
  • Options
    Yes I am sure
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Then I guess we can start calling you THE BANNED Paragon
This discussion has been closed.