**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Which Mystic champion to R3?

AvnishAvnish Posts: 361 ★★
Hi guys,
I completed necropolis yesterday I got mystic 2-3 gem. I am bit confused which I should R3. I selected one mystic 7* to dupe my sassy but unfortunately I got Wong. 2nd 7* i selected tech to get shuri but got duped war machine. Here are my Mystic 7*. Guys put your thoughts on this.

So basically I want to R3 from 3 champions. Chavez, sasquatch, Mangog. All are unduped.

Which Mystic champion to R3? 118 votes

America chavez
77%
TheJallixNigDrenlinzuffySIlverProfessorAzKicker316Manup456Nabz034BigTuna_2054GK_23Drake2078yossKingnaesKaspYTQuikPikRayhanIshaqueGodrohrLucky7Lucianodfmoore26AssumedName 91 votes
Sasquatch
13%
BulmktGulfstream550BadPullsMarcoPankubankuFuskieNanosamaDocWestRenaxqqB0B3SZprashiwillrun4adonutMarvelfan30_Rick87_SquirrelSquireTherunekingUZZY_131004 16 votes
Mangog
4%
bhuv9191doctorbLight_StormQueenMcocPoloAurax 5 votes
Other please specify in comments
5%
SnakeEyes69CassyedricSparty6Isisixkswmr95Don 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    Sasquatch
    Only because I like Sassy
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    I would honestly wait until you get Wiccan or dragon man. If you want to get valiant as soon as possible then I’d say America Chavez
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 821 ★★★
    America chavez
    Avnish said:

Hi guys,
    I completed necropolis yesterday I got mystic 2-3 gem. I am bit confused which I should R3. I selected one mystic 7* to dupe my sassy but unfortunately I got Wong. 2nd 7* i selected tech to get shuri but got duped war machine. Here are my Mystic 7*. Guys put your thoughts on this.

So basically I want to R3 from 3 champions. Chavez, sasquatch, Mangog. All are unduped.

yeah , this is a no brainer . She is one of those dual threat in BGs . Her damage output and utility is really good , and if u let her as a defender get to a sp2 , that is gonna hurt
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    America chavez
    Chavez is one of the best 7 stars in the game currently. Hell of a defender in bgs with nice utilites and damage makes me want to rank her up immediately
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    America chavez
    Thanks guys for the suggestion. I also wanted to take chavez up. But sassy health pool is diverting my mind..
  • Options
    edricedric Posts: 62
    Avnish said:

Hi guys,

Wot do u mean "Unfortunately you got Wong"..!!? He is a damage power house and heals and is on the same level if not comparable to Chavez then a bit better imo.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch
    I fought a duped r3 sassy in BG this season, and man, it wasn't fun.
  • Options
    America chavez
    edric said:

Avnish said:

Hi guys,

Wot do u mean "Unfortunately you got Wong"..!!? He is a damage power house and heals and is on the same level if not comparable to Chavez then a bit better imo.
    I know bro he is very good but I wanted to dupe my sasquatch on that time. So that I can R3 my sasquatch without any other thoughts. I don't know much about Wong and also his rotation is kinda long. Like Multiple sp1s and then sp2.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 836 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    America chavez
    It sounds like you wanna rank sassy. So do what you wanna do. I just know I r2 wiccan over chavez and after much play time with her, sassy, wong, wiccan, mordo, mojo I regret not taking her most.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    America chavez
    America Chavez is a great champ, and surely a great r3 choice.
    Wong ain't a bad contender for the r3 too.
    The rest are great r2 candidates, but personally I wouldn't r3, mainly because they aren't equivalently good as attackers, as they are as defenders 🙂
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    America chavez
    One of the best of the pool.
  • Options
    America chavez
    Finally did R3 chavez.

Thanks guys for suggestions
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    Sasquatch