Unit store buyout

For the unit store buyout, do you have to buy all 4 of each offer, or is it buy one of each?

Comments

• Ashab said:

For the unit store buyout, do you have to buy all 4 of each offer, or is it buy one of each?

It is buy the maximum of all the bonus unit packages except the Relic one. That's four of each except for the lowest one, that has limit of five.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,370 ★★★★★
    All 4 of them, except not the relinquary (sp?).

• DocBDocB Posts: 157
    The language is very imprecise. It could mean both options. All = all options, or all = literally everything offered. Clarity would be greatly appreciated.
  • Robman323Robman323 Posts: 35
    Anyone know what 6star rare champions will be made selectable?
  • ReinstagReinstag Posts: 7
    Vision, Weapon X, Thanos, Kang and Jessica Jones.
  • KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 69
    That's so not worth nearly $800.... Valiant maybe but still no
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,644 ★★★★★
    Kingnaes said:

That's so not worth nearly $800.... Valiant maybe but still no

Only big whales even then it hard to justify.
  • GhostManGhostMan Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike does a player have to buy the max number of each unit package or just 1 of each?

Also, the in game message came out a few hours after I bought an Odin package ($99). If I knew the offer was coming out, I would have preferred to buy the other packages (I had already purchased an Odin on Black Friday) to give me 1 of each package.

Any thought on changing this to a total $ spent? $195 USD would be enough for 1 of each package. So any total amount at or more than $195 would qualify?
  • @GhostMan you already got your answer earlier in this thread. If you want the 6* and 7* selector, you need to pay $785 minimum. Kabam isn't giving those rewards away cheaply.
  • GhostManGhostMan Posts: 16
    Cooy thanks. Started reading through the earlier posts but so many so I skipped to the end.

Well then, $795 is too rich for my blood. Good where I’m at.
  • Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 19
    It’s poorly worded for sure. A more precise way would be to state one must by all quantities of every unit pack.

Im ashamed to admit that I did buy one of each unit pack specifically because of this Unit Store Buyout Bonus… only to learn I do not qualify as I did not purchase all quantities.

What a stupid deal, by the way. $785 for a 7* selector is absurd. Never would have wasted money if I had known.
  • What a stupid deal, by the way. $785 for a 7* selector is absurd. Never would have wasted money if I had known.

For most of the players of this game, that is an absurd offer, deliberately so. The offer is there to convince the people for whom spending that kind of money is no big deal to spend it on this game, so you don't have to spend as much to keep the game running.

Would you rather the big spenders get even more stuff? Or would you rather the big spenders have no such thing to spend big money on, and have the game place more monetization pressure on the medium spenders?

The deal is absurd. It is not stupid. It is very, very smart.