**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Gladiator tune up?

Is he getting a tune up or buff? Pulled him as an 7* for my second Titan crystal opening and not sure how I feel. Any insight would be appreciated thank you!

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,987 ★★★★★
    Your gonna have to wait a couple more months to find put. No one will know until kabam does their monthly tune up post and gladiators won't be until March. But having said that, he's disappointing as a summoners choice and the vast majority of players seem to want him buffed so it's probable.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,105 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Your gonna have to wait a couple more months to find put. No one will know until kabam does their monthly tune up post and gladiators won't be until March. But having said that, he's disappointing as a summoners choice and the vast majority of players seem to want him buffed so it's probable.

You mean January.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 868 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    I pulled him too. And I understand he's a 7* but I'm not TOTALLY dissapointed. He has a doomesque stun cycle I enjoy. Damage is decent. I'm not r2ing him immediately but I don't hate using him. I certainly enjoy him more than my other titans pulls. Colossus and Jabari
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,987 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

You mean January.
    Could be. Either way we gotta wait lol.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    I can't imagine that the current version of Gladiator is meeting the performance goals they set for him. Unless they set out for very few people to put resources into him and those that did, did it assuming he would get a buff.
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    As my 1st titan pull I'm strongly hoping he's getting buffed, at least tune up. However, is not that bad, just a bit disappointing (specially because of being summener's choice)
  • Options
    Cvlr said:

As my 1st titan pull I'm strongly hoping he's getting buffed, at least tune up. However, is not that bad, just a bit disappointing (specially because of being summener's choice)

Having champs as 7 stars spitshines them a bit. Bump up a champs attack and power rate along with a smartly chosen Stat Focus and suddenly you're thinking, "He's not so bad." You could say that for almost every champ though, 7 star Rank 2 Air-Walker would be putting in work and Nova would look like a golden god under those conditions.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    If Kindred isn't getting buffed, Gladiator has 0 chance
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,242 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Honestly for an easy tune up they could just give him + __ attack for each confidence buff he has, and maybe poison immunity in addition. Damage is his main issue.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,861 ★★★★★

Kindred is arguably the second best defender in the entire game right now (tied with Photon imo) right after Maestro. he was never meant to be an attacker so that's why he didn't get buffed, he's already the amazing defender he was meant to be.
  • Options
    kevhugo said:

Their goal for kindred was to be a menacing defender not necessarily an amazing attacker. I feel for gladiator they wanted him to be mostly an attacker with some defender abilities. And he isn't hitting his mark as an attacker.
    He makes for a trash defender without brutal nodes to bolster him. Everyone already had to whale on him a zillion times when he came out.
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 420 ★★★
    This needs to be one of their best buffs ever. Community choice champ that most of the community would throw rocks at right now. There’s a lot of good things in his kit, but basically ALL OF THEM need to be amplified. The coldsnap damage and duration, the incinerate damage and duration, the crit damage, the potency of his confidence buffs, and the duration of his intimidate. Do ALL of that and he’ll be a community champ we can be proud of. The good thing is, it’s not a full rework, just basically a tune up of all his stats.

Oh, and the damage from punishing specials should just be a cute/unique design bonus, not a necessity.
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 420 ★★★
    If you want some comedy, go look at KT1’s video about him posted earlier today lol
  • Options
    ShoNuff29 said:

This needs to be one of their best buffs ever. Community choice champ that most of the community would throw rocks at right now. There’s a lot of good things in his kit, but basically ALL OF THEM need to be amplified. The coldsnap damage and duration, the incinerate damage and duration, the crit damage, the potency of his confidence buffs, and the duration of his intimidate. Do ALL of that and he’ll be a community champ we can be proud of. The good thing is, it’s not a full rework, just basically a tune up of all his stats.

Oh, and the damage from punishing specials should just be a cute/unique design bonus, not a necessity.

If his ramp payoff damage is intended to come from punishing specials, they needed to play into that more by making him able to do it better and in more scenarios. Maybe something where he loses power instead of health when attacking into specials above a Confidence level that isn't the max.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,733 ★★★★
    Gladiator doesn't really need a full rework. They just need to increase his stats, let him carry confidence from fight to fight (like Hercules) and most importantly increase his overall damage output.

I was disappointed Kindred wasn't buffed but I get that he's meant to be a monster defender. But what if Kabam releases a champ that fully counters him? What value will he have left?