Deals for Christmas and New year

Some people have rumored it and spoke about it, but is it true that we will get good deals on Christmas and New Year’s Day?? If Kabam could respond I would be happy.

Merry Christmas Kabam and MCOC players!!

~Drama πŸŽ„πŸŽ

Comments

• DramaLlama101DramaLlama101 Member Posts: 16
    Tier 2 Alphas and lower priced 5 stars would be awesome but that might be a stretch. Merry ChristmasπŸŽ„πŸŽ

~Drama
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Member Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How about a deal for 10 T1A? Would also like to see another 5* rank up crystal please.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Member Posts: 1,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Last year we got a unit deal for Christmas, so we might get one this year as well.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As usual Kabam won't announce deals before they're put out.
    They never have and never will.

You'll find out tomorrow
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Member Posts: 199 β˜…
    I'd love to see a unit deal
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i'd love to see unit deals FULL of t1a's
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Member Posts: 146 β˜…
    I think the deals on Xmas day last year may have contained t4b and the ones on New Year’s Day definitely contained 4* shards. We have moved on a lot since then. I suspect it could be tier 2 alpha or 5* shards
  • JaeRodd2016JaeRodd2016 Member Posts: 13
    I’m not spending on them. Screw it. Keep the servers up for longer than 2 weeks and maybe.
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110 β˜…
    I've heard emergency maintenance and it will be free.
  • G0311G0311 Member Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Last year it was unit deals that included 4*&5* shards. The maintenance doesn't bother me much right now, family to spend with, was just checking in to do a quick lab hard mode
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    G0311 wrote: Β»
    Last year it was unit deals that included 4*&5* shards. The maintenance doesn't bother me much right now, family to spend with, was just checking in to do a quick lab hard mode

Same. I just started it beat 1, kicked out before second fight started...