**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Road to the Crypt

Comments

• Options
    TheTitaniumTheTitanium Posts: 63
    So say i do necropolis before january the 15th and i only die 10 times somehow. If the community gets the final milestone of 5M deaths, will i get the final milestone rewards?
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 288 ★★★

So say i do necropolis before january the 15th and i only die 10 times somehow. If the community gets the final milestone of 5M deaths, will i get the final milestone rewards?

Yes you do get the rewards as long as you complete necropolis before Jan 15.
  • Options
    TheTitaniumTheTitanium Posts: 63
    So i’m guessing i do? Just got a bit confused cos of your 2 responses lol
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

So i’m guessing i do? Just got a bit confused cos of your 2 responses lol

Yes you get them
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Milan1405 said:

I 100% necropolis a week ago but I'm still going back in and testing out random characters for fun on the first fights of each path and then usually I have a couple of champions to die against the next opponents. Doing my bit for the community :)

EDIT: I did not read the last part of the sentence, my bad
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★
    If the community hits 5 million before January 15th will those that qualify get rewards before then or do we have to wait until January 15th? Because if we keep this pace we’ll hit it before Christmas for sure.
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33
    edited November 2023

If you cant see it…

Whatever it takes…
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 125

Close to 3 million as of this morning
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    Question. Do you need to finish a Path in order to qualify, or just get past the first Champ?
  • Options
    (By first I mean second, since it was stated the first doesn't count.)
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★

Question. Do you need to finish a Path in order to qualify, or just get past the first Champ?

Complete a full run at least once, if you don't I think your deaths will count but you won't qualify for the actual rewards.
  • Options

Complete a full run at least once, if you don't I think your deaths will count but you won't qualify for the actual rewards.
    Okay, thanks. I'm debating using my Dust on Aegon, but I'll also have to plan the Revs. This helps.
  • Options

Okay, thanks. I'm debating using my Dust on Aegon, but I'll also have to plan the Revs. This helps.
    I ascended my Ægon just for it and rolled on the easy path. Get some revives, a stash of units, and get it. The rewards are just too good.
    He's still at R2, Sig 150. It will take some prep work. At least time is on my side.
  • Options

If you don't have the other counters for path 1 or 2 like Kate Shuri Chavez or Zemo, yes Ægon is your only option so definitely ascend him. Luckily Banquet is coming up so you should be able to r5 Ægon ascend him and go for a completion run before January 15th.
    Highly advice you go for path 1 btw easiest path by far.
  • Options

If you don't have the other counters for path 1 or 2 like Kate Shuri Chavez or Zemo, yes Ægon is your only option so definitely ascend him. Luckily Banquet is coming up so you should be able to r5 Ægon ascend him and go for a completion run before January 15th.
    I have Shuri, Kate, and Zemo. Zemo isn't Ranked, but Kate is R3 at least.
    DNA3000 said:

If you are actually planning to do a Necropolis run before the RttC cutoff date, I would recommend ascending Aegon. Mathematically it is going to save you at least 20% of your revive count. For most players, that's going to be a significant amount of revives, and you're probably going to get the dust back from the Road to the Crypt rewards anyway.

Even if the only thing you get out of ascended Aegon is Necropolis and a step towards Valiant, I think that's worth it.
    Yes, even if I don't make the Road cutoff, it's a good investment. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

If you are actually planning to do a Necropolis run before the RttC cutoff date, I would recommend ascending Aegon. Mathematically it is going to save you at least 20% of your revive count. For most players, that's going to be a significant amount of revives, and you're probably going to get the dust back from the Road to the Crypt rewards anyway.

Even if the only thing you get out of ascended Aegon is Necropolis and a step towards Valiant, I think that's worth it.
    Yes, even if I don't make the Road cutoff, it's a good investment. Thanks for the feedback.
    If you can get both Kate and Shuri ranked up along with Ægon, they will save you some revives cause some fights can be problematic if you use Ægon. If you can't though then yeah just save more revives and brute force everything with Ægon.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

If you can get both Kate and Shuri ranked up along with Ægon, they will save you some revives cause some fights can be problematic if you use Ægon. If you can't though then yeah just save more revives and brute force everything with Ægon.
    I have a 7* Shuri R1, but she has a 6* HB Relic. She's pretty beastly.
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 162 ★★
    This was from the live stream today.

• Options

DNA3000 said:

I have a 7* Shuri R1, but she has a 6* HB Relic. She's pretty beastly.
    Then you should be good, Ægon and Shuri can do Titania path for sure. Air Walker and Aarkus will be tricky without Kate and Chavez but Ægon can brute force them as well as the rest of the path. Only thing you have to keep in mind is Ægon will be more expensive than the rest.