**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My F2P Necropolis Completion Deaths

SquirrelSquireSquirrelSquire Posts: 17
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
I'm not being modest when I say I'm a perfectly average player and on the lower side of average at that, so hopefully this makes someone feel like they can complete it!

3,760 units used
25 revives stashed (7 low, 13 mid, 5 high)
119 deaths total
Took about 5 hours at a guestimate

I ran all three attack and health boosts the whole way.
I don't really pay attention to masteries (still have 12 points unused :/) so I didn't change any masteries at all and I don't run suicides.
My Team:
R4 Sig 200 Aegon
Odin for synergy
Heimdall for synergy (Saved me so much)
Proxima for synergy (A must for me because I get distracted very easily)
R3 Juggs for the last 1%

Deaths on Each Fight:
Titania - 15
Aarkus - 13
Omega Sentinel - 3 (At this stage I thought "meh why not let's do this")
Air Walker - 6
Captain Britain - 10 (At this stage I thought "Let's not do this")
Wiccan - 7
Psychoman - 5
Guardian - 4
Valkyrie - 8
Red Guardian - 2
Sam Wilson - 2
Dragon Man - 7
Cap IW - 3
Nova - 7
Grandmaster - 27

I thought it was fun and it honestly wasn't horrendous. The feeling of pride at the end was worth the trauma anyway.
Hopefully that inspires more people to give it a go! It's most definitely possible for us average folk :D

Comments

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Captain Britain - 10 (At this stage I thought "Let's not do this")

Had me chuckling there… Thanks and congrats on the completion!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★
    Way to go. So glad someone else used units too!! My initial run was very similar, but swap in way more revives for Nova and less for GM.

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    R5 Ascended Aegon could cut revive count to 80 but only do that if you're planning to 100% Necro
  • Options
    SquirrelSquireSquirrelSquire Posts: 17
    edited November 2023
    McFernie said:

Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Why Odin though? And not someone like Nf for 10% or even Angela for 15% fury synergy with Heimdall?

Thank you! I find his pre-fight abilities useful (didn't mean to put synergies in the post) especially the damage limitation and potency increase. Plus he's actually ranked up whereas the other aren't so I could actually use him for fights and enjoy doing so :smiley:
  • Options

Way to go. So glad someone else used units too!! My initial run was very similar, but swap in way more revives for Nova and less for GM.

Congrats on completing! Yeah there was no way I was going to be able to do it without breaking into the units. Might have to sell my soul to arena for a few weeks lol :smiley:
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

COME ON SON
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    12 points not used. Wow that's kinda crazy to me.