Banquet req’s and AW rewards

Joestacks85Joestacks85 Member Posts: 183
You guys timed this horribly. Aw season rewards won’t be in in time for people to change alliances and now the entire month of December is shot. Poor planning as always.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    That not true there is 6 days left of session or at least what I calculated there be 1 days to do it
  • defrabedefrabe Member Posts: 1
    Gamer said:

That not true there is 6 days left of session or at least what I calculated there be 1 days to do it

Last war will end at this day. The rewards will be available at 7 December
  • Joestacks85Joestacks85 Member Posts: 183
    Season ends on 6th, rewards won’t hit til 7th or 8th. Most people want to wait for the rewards they worked for before moving alliances. Meaning all those people have to stay put for an extra season.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★

I'm a bit confused. Are you implying people switch alliances strictly for AW, or change alliances strictly for Banquet? Either way, I don't see the point in doing either.

That depends on multiple factors from what I understand. Alliances kick people out, so for those effected in that specific context they have to find one they like in time. And if they don’t like it, if they want banquet rewards they’re forced to stay until the banquet accounting is over

In the reverse, some people outgrow their alliances. Some people get frustrated with leadership. Or their specific role in the alliance.

Some people can make friends and have a “family” atmosphere. But there’s a good chunk of players that being in an alliance is more a necessary evil or part of the game they would rather not do, but feel they would lose on progression and awards if they don’t. For those people there’s no compelling ties to stay. So having timelines that overlap is going to be inconvenient for them.
    @Cat_Murdock while that is better than the way I understood it, it still should be a smaller cutoff. Thanks.
  • JRAWESJRAWES Member Posts: 73
    @Kabam Miike could you please clarify how this would work for people who want to move alliances after war season? Will they just miss out?
    Also, that’s definitely not what the above graphic states. It says you MUST BE IN THE ALLIANCE Dec 6th. This needs to be addressed.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,352 ★★★★
    Banquet only for Alliance summoners?

Last year everyone participate on this event.

Or it's something specially for Arena?
  • Jay_duped1Jay_duped1 Member Posts: 5
    I think you guys should really reconsider the timing and maybe push the event back until we get our rewards from the war season so we can switch to another alliance in a timely fashion. Please reconsider
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,019 Content Creator

In previous events, there is an Alliance Banquet/Gifting Event, and a Solo one. I assume this year to be the same as well. If you are not in an alliance, obviously you can’t get alliance rewards/points, but the Solo one you still can.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,352 ★★★★

In previous events, there is an Alliance Banquet/Gifting Event, and a Solo one. I assume this year to be the same as well. If you are not in an alliance, obviously you can’t get alliance rewards/points, but the Solo one you still can.
    Thanks Cat
    Change the requirement from 14 days to 10. Problem solved.
  • KlippKlipp Member Posts: 202 ★★
    The cool down should be a week with these different calendars. Now I'll be missing out on aq because if I wait till Monday I screw myself into waiting longer.
  • MotherDuckerMotherDucker Member Posts: 15
    So People switching alliances once war rewards drop won't be able to take part in the entire event? Or when the 14 days is up they can claim earlier rewards? Please clarify as these dates clash with war rewards.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the clarity @Cat_Murdock
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,896 ★★★★★

So People switching alliances once war rewards drop won't be able to take part in the entire event? Or when the 14 days is up they can claim earlier rewards? Please clarify as these dates clash with war rewards.

You can claim all of the rewards, even those earned before you could contribute. You just need to wait. If you join 2 days after the 6th, any crystals you open during this time do not count toward the alliance points or minimum contribution. If you open them after the waiting period, they will all count and you will earn all rewards.

You can claim all of the rewards, even those earned before you could contribute. You just need to wait. If you join 2 days after the 6th, any crystals you open during this time do not count toward the alliance points or minimum contribution. If you open them after the waiting period, they will all count and you will earn all rewards.
    Thank you. Hope this is the case and Hopefully kabam confirm this soon. Its just how they word these things.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 309 ★★★

A visual aid, because I don’t think I explained it well with words. And I showed a Live Ops dev this to be extra sure, and he said it was correct

This... just makes me smile.
    Really ain't no limits to how awsome you are, @Cat_Murdock
  • Doug555Doug555 Member Posts: 26

Yes, you will be able to contribute points 14 days after you have joined an Alliance. As long as you join before the event starts, you will be able to contribute points at some time in the event. If you want to be able to contribute points right away, you should join the Alliance you plan to stay in before the 4th.

Does it mean you will miss some of the milestone stuff if you join after the 4th or 6th of December? I am trying to make sense of the header forum message..
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Doug555 said:

Yes, you will be able to contribute points 14 days after you have joined an Alliance. As long as you join before the event starts, you will be able to contribute points at some time in the event. If you want to be able to contribute points right away, you should join the Alliance you plan to stay in before the 4th.

Does it mean you will miss some of the milestone stuff if you join after the 4th or 6th of December? I am trying to make sense of the header forum message..
    All it means is any points you get don't count until after you've been in the alliance for 14 days. So if you enter an alliance on the 8th, then don't open any banquet crystals until the 22nd if you want your points to count towards the alliance event.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Honestly I always preplan and join the Alliance in which I will be at least bottom 5 and eventually build myself up, from smol to big guy but caution please, if you continue to **** up in war you'll be at risk, so just don't die in war lol and be friendly 😀
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    edited December 2023
    @Pikolu i understood your point and told the same in line chat too.
    One little query is if i join the alliance on 8th so on 22nd dec I will qualify for alliance rewards milestone but my question is
    For example there is alliance milestone on 10k, 20k and 50k and it gets completed by alliance on 20th dec only then if I get eligible on 22 and put points towards 100k milestone will I get the earlier milestone rewards too
    I hope you understand what I want to say
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Doug555 said:

You will miss the Alliance Event if you switch Alliance past December 20th.

If you switch earlier, you are fine and just need to wait with opening Crystals until Cooldown ended.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Member Posts: 371

@Pikolu i understood your point and told the same in line chat too.
    One little query is if i join the alliance on 8th so on 22nd dec I will qualify for alliance rewards milestone but my question is
    For example there is alliance milestone on 10k, 20k and 50k and it gets completed by alliance on 20th dec only then if I get eligible on 22 and put points towards 100k milestone will I get the earlier milestone rewards too
    I hope you understand what I want to say

Hi all. Now that the banquet event is here, we need some clarification. Not about waiting 14 days to open crystals and contribute points, the question is will those that joined late and have to wait get the Milestone and Rank rewards or just the Rank rewards?