Options

Black ISO Goldpool Gold Quest Missing for Valiant Players

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but after becoming Valiant (last Friday), the Goldpool weekly Gold Quest did not reset/ reappear for me on Monday (nor till now) after the typical Monday reset. Not sure if this is just me or other Valiants/ other progressions as well. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 478 ★★★
    Yup sigil gold pool quest is missing
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 478 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Sorry, for clarity: Valiant players aren't seeing goldpool quests?

Yes, Valiant players are not seeing goldpool.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Sorry, for clarity: Valiant players aren't seeing goldpool quests?

Confirmed here as well.
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30
    Ahhh thats unfortunate, but thank you for the clarification!
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Followed up with the game team; they were aware and are working to address it.

They are planning to change the way that gold reaches Valiant players, "they will receive 300k gold spread through the Sigil Event Objectives. Eventually our plan is to discontinue the quest for everyone but timeline on that is not known."

Valiant players will likely see the changes impact their accounts early next week!

I'd prefer the quest stick around. It was a very easy and convenient fight that could be used for a number of things - but thank you for addressing this.
  • Options
    krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Oh, so valiant players are getting less gold now?
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 554 ★★★
    krystolix said:

Oh, so valiant players are getting less gold now?

did you read what was written? your statement would indicate no
  • Options
    krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    No, I read it. The thing is without the Goldpool fight, we now have to spend gold on those events to get the gold we would've gotten for that fight... therefore getting less than we would.
  • Options
    This seems to be in direct relation to those tasks where you can use the GoldPool mission to accomplish them. Taking away the mission removes the easy option.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

This seems to be in direct relation to those tasks where you can use the GoldPool mission to accomplish them. Taking away the mission removes the easy option.

Yeah, the last thing you want is for people to receive a convenience of any sort just for sending you money.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Followed up with the game team; they were aware and are working to address it.

They are planning to change the way that gold reaches Valiant players, "they will receive 300k gold spread through the Sigil Event Objectives. Eventually our plan is to discontinue the quest for everyone but timeline on that is not known."

Valiant players will likely see the changes impact their accounts early next week!

I am a valiant player! I may not have 2 7* r3s but to not give me the comp means you are calling me not valiant, as to which i must respond and throw hands with the whole team!