**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Price increase for units

So it seems new prices are posted. star lord now starts at 6.99 and Odin costs $139.99

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Its called inflation....
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Looking at the state of the game .. they fully deserve to bump up the prices
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Enrrique wrote: »
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Its called inflation....
    Its called inflation....

No. That would be great if it was a fully functional game instead we have this broken game. And now increase in units? For what? Where has the money gone? Because obviously has not been used for the game. I may as well pay to play candy crush at least it’s stable.

Crazy how they need to pay employees minimum wage in places of business huh....
  • When did they increase prices lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Also. It not kabam it Apple or. Google ther du it.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Ryujinryu wrote: »
    When did they increase prices lol
    Tonight after “maintenance” go to purchase units you will see.
    FAKE! I just checked and the prices are still the same.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    kzzt8h5dhnfj.png
    it does differ from country to country, sometimes. I'm in the U.S., and it hasn't changed for me.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The last price change in the app stores was earlier this year, when was the last time you looked at the unit store? BTW Kabam does not determine how much the packages sell for Apple/google do, check out any other game with IAPs and you’ll see they have increased also.
  • LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Mine hasn't changed. In US.

That said, I call BS that Apple and Google set prices. Maybe the % revenue they keep can change but the developers control their own prices. Heck, Kabam could raise the units in the packs if they wanted to, to accompany a price change.

But again, I see no price change yet. Still 4.99 - 99.99 for various packages.
  • LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    edited December 2017
    Me too. Livermore. We could picket them together...
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    They better not up the prices.

Same in my country though, hope it doesn't rise like yours OP
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    edited December 2017
    69lcez5tq81e.png
    I’m in San Diego, CA.. no increase for me

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Have you changed your location for the App Store? I know you’ll likely see these prices for New Zealand where they have a beta going for a marvel game.

And while mcoc can change how many units are offered in a tier package apple/google determine how much those tiers cost consumers. This is as an established fact, might as well be arguing a flat earth if you think/believe Kabam controls App Store prices.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    LeDee wrote: »
    Me too. Livermore. We could picket them together...

Fremont here, no price increase for me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    All good. Yes, the prices are in U.S. Dollars, and are the same for everyone. It's the platforms that adjust them based on your Country and applicable Taxes and fees.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    The price goes up cos of the exchange rates in currency, kabam gives a set prices to Apple an Google in USD then they have to convert it to your regional currency. Last time it changed for us in the UK it went from £80 > £100 for an Odin an it was down the that clown trump being elected an it's effects on the economy
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Still £4.99 and £99.99 for an SL and Odin
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Its called inflation....

Except interest rates are flat in the us. Where ever OP is from the dollar has gained on that currency and Apple is adjusting prices accordingly. Probably not 1 for 1 but I doubt they are trying to intentionally screw over customers in another country.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Mine are the same. The prices are already too high but a 40% inflation is insane. If they plan on rolling this out for everyone they are nuts. They need to lower the prices not raise it.
  • Speedbump wrote: »
    Its called inflation....
    take a russian screenshot please, I guess they get it for half the price :P