**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Obvious cheater

Lil_king_redLil_king_red Posts: 16
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
This is the most obvious **** cheating and kabam aint notice yet, hopefully me posting this gets the community to spam report enough for Kabam to actually do something about this person.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options

Why don’t you think someone with an r2 Shuri can explore necropolis?

They said they got her after exploring necrop….
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★

Shuri is not at all required for necropolis. Plenty of other champs can do her fights, just maybe not as efficient
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

This is the most obvious **** cheating and kabam aint notice yet, hopefully me posting this gets the community to spam report enough for Kabam to actually do something about this person.

Just report this in game. Nothing you say here makes a shred of difference in terms of BG cheating. Did you really think Kabam needed to see this post to decide to "do something" about cheating? LOL.
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options

Just report this in game. Nothing you say here makes a shred of difference in terms of BG cheating. Did you really think Kabam needed to see this post to decide to "do something" about cheating? LOL.
    More ppl who report the more likely kabam sees it no? So why not post the acc on the forms so more people can report lmao
  • Options

Maratox said:

Shuri is not at all required for necropolis. Plenty of other champs can do her fights, just maybe not as efficient
    Someone mentioned the acc in question had shuri and that its easy to explore with her so i replied saying they got shuri after necrop. Ik she isnt a requirement.
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    How does your life change when you post stuff like this in here? It is a genuine question. When i read certain posts i always keep wondering
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Your efforts will be appreciated when the time is right soldier but for now, sit down and relax a little.

Yup he got banned, we won soldier
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

More ppl who report the more likely kabam sees it no? So why not post the acc on the forms so more people can report lmao
    1. Because it's against forum rules
    2. It doesn't help if random people report someone
    3. It makes you look like an a-hole
    Good idgaf, he just got banned so my **** worked
    He got banned without you posting this. It is the weekend so it is guaranteed no one at kabam saw this. All you've done is wasted your time and probably earned a warning from Jax or Miike when they get back.
    You love when a post has 1 disagree and you know with 100% certainty who gave the dislike.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Good idgaf, he just got banned so my **** worked
    My blud it's the weekend. No one at kabam saw this lmfao. Their auto ban went off
  • Options
    RE, “he just got banned so my **** worked”.

And how can you see in game that someone has been banned.
    You can only see how long ago that they last logged in.

So, say serious Arena Modders, which would be very apparent that suddenly they were NOT logged in for say 5 days, that would be easy to tell.

But in just a portion of a day, no way to tell if someone was banned, or just went to the movies.
  • Options
    ΩKRATOSΩΩKRATOSΩ Posts: 8
    edited December 2023
    You are so wrong for this I DID NOT CHEAT OR DO NECRO 100%, I ONLY COMPLETELED IT AND BOUGHT ALLLLLLLLL THE PARAGON CYBER OFFERS, I'm not re explaining myself......only kabam and my credit-card knows the truth.......arggghhhhj so hateful for nothing I have so many screenshots, I grinding the NEW account from the 26th of October lvl1 to now lvl49 valiant......so have a seat
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    My boy said he’s got screenshots
  • Options

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Literally have no idea what the proves. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 482 ★★★

Don’t spread rumours.
  • Options
    We'll it didn't put the screenshots in order but yeah this most of what I have, WHAT really HAPPENED......dudes in global saw my account and attacked me because my xp lvl is only lvl49 and saying it shouldn't be possible

I told them I've been grinding everyday for since the 26th, and did a speed run through story and when I hit a brick wall I would explore act1 2 and 3 to level up my champs

Last month was the Ironman gifts kabam gave with nexus cavs which was huge for my account
    I would whale on daily offers to buy nexus uncollected and eventually cavs nexus which great my account fast and gave me iso

I also bought all of last piggy bank for gold and iso

I got paragon after 100% 8.3 ( r3 -4 generic)
    100% eternity or pain ( 2nd r3 - 4 generic)
    And then t6b and t3a shards from all the tb daisy's, sector 6 room 25 incursions which I maxxxxed boost my acsended hercules and r4 apoc and r4 king groot
    I was lucky enough to know some friends to join a 79mil ally which help me with glory and I grinder bgs and bought the tb values t3a and t6b and cherry picked lanes in 8.2 to get my 3r r4

First r4 apocalypse
    2nd king groot
    3rd kingpin
    Then used my 3 key from guanlet for my resource

And a week later I bought all cyber from the paragon progression I EARNED
    I HARDLY EXPLORED ANYTHING and after lvl45 is takes much longer to build up so leave me alone good day
  • Options
    BTW lying and saying I got banned is not a good look for you
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Thank youuuuuu, how could he possibly know......it's not like I ran with 4*s lolllll
This discussion has been closed.