Options

Could i do necropolis with this team?

My plan is to do a Titania / Guardian path. I will probably use kate for every fight except for wiccan and guardian, on which I primarily use a r5 Scorpion. Doom will be used for Vision (and as backup for any fight where he works). Chaves is for the kate synergy and Moondragon is for the final GM phase. I have about 30 regular revives and 8 team revs. (3.7k units as backup). Any tips or fights that wouldn't work here?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★
    Who for omega sentinel doom can’t do arkus u be sp locked.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,795 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if Doom would work on Aarkus due to the node.

Kate can do Wiccan easily, so you might want to replace scorpion for a better counter against Guardian, and to help as well on Psycho (Hercules works, just not a solo)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★

Kate can do Wiccan easily, so you might want to replace scorpion for a better counter against Guardian, and to help as well on Psycho (Hercules works, just not a solo)

Yea Kate won’t work for guardian psycho Kate can do hard but definitely not impossible Wiccan can be hard with Kate if you don’t get enough debuff
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    It’ll work fine but you can do better, if you’ve got despair Wiccan is a breeze with Kate.

If you can, bring a better guardian counter
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Doom works for aarkus.

Dont do sp3. Nulify initial power gain via sp1 and medium heavy only. Dont do lights with aura up. Only spam sp1 and sp2 (if aura is up). Heavy as much as possible it will stagger the power gain and grant you one. Making you able to do more specials which pauses the timer a lot. Just bait aarkus sp1 but you can block his sp2. This strat will cost you 1-2 revives. But its very long so be warned.
  • Options
    TheTitaniumTheTitanium Posts: 63

Forgot to mention i don't run despair my bad. Also, would r4 adam work instead of scorp