**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[S.H.Q] S.H.I.E.L.D’s Headquarters (7MIL+ ALLIANCE NOW RECRUITING!)

We’re recruiting at S.H.I.E.L.D's Headquarters [S.H.Q]! Make [S.H.Q] your new home where you’ll find a great atmosphere and teamwork to help you become the best MCOC player possible while having lots of fun. At [S.H.Q] our main goal is to create a team that maximizes the enjoyment we all get out of this game.

WHO ARE WE, AND WHAT ARE OUR REQUIREMENTS?
• Alliance Network - we are part of a network of two alliances:
- [S.H.Q] S.H.I.E.L.D's Headquarters
- [SHQRD] S.H.I.E.L.D. Recreation Division
• We are a well-organized, friendly, and active alliance where organization & communication are everything.
• We are more than an alliance. We are family and a well-known worldwide organization.
• Our alliance expectations are minimal and we are very laid back. We try to grow and succeed, but always remember RL comes first
• Most Importantly we are true Marvel based alliance who LOVES Marvel.

*MANY HAVE CATEGORIZED US AS A REALLY FUN & WELL STRUCTURED ORGANIZATION!*

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO STAY OR JOIN?
• All future team members must meet the following recruitment requirements in order to join and stay:
- Must have at least 11 4* champs at rank 4 or better and at least one good 5/50
- Must pay an entrance fee when joining: 10000 Gold, 1000 Loyalty, & 5000 BC
- Line App is REQUIRED
- Repeat, Line is MANDATORY!!!

ALLIANCE POLICY EXPECTATIONS?
• Must be active & follow given orders from admins.
• Members must have (2/3) ratio of participation for all our Alliance Events.
• Members are expected to participate in all of following MANDATORY Alliance Events:
- SA Event, 5k minimum
- Duel Skirmish (*At least 10 duels)
• Members must 100% communicate & work as a team.
• All members are expected to participate in mandatory AQs & Wars.
• Absences: 3+ UNEXCUSED ABSENCES = Boot. Plain and simple. *Want to join a dead Alliance? Well, keep on searching, we are not that alliance.

Our alliances are well known for having good coordination and well planned strategies, and we are looking for people who can communicate with us efficiently. At the moment, we are currently Tier for 9 for AW and Advanced/Expert Tier for [A.Q's]. All [A.Q's] are MANDATORY!

If you feel like you meet these expectations, and you are interested, please in-game message us, or shoot us a text on Line. Send us screenshots of your top 15 champs and full profile info. Feel free to Contact us at: {IGN: MaddMatt05, Line id: MaddMatt05} or {IGN: MRK1025, Line id: MRK1025}. If you do decide to contact us, please make sure to let us know, how you actually heard about us!

Thanks for taking the time to read this advertisement. We are looking forward to seeing you join part of our big family.

...S.H.I.E.L.D...
standard.png?1387205861

Comments