**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    This is twice now in 5.4.2 when I'm using Iceman against Hyperion where after hype uses his S3, he immediately goes into his heavy attack and my champ CANNOT move at all even though I have time to move. So stupid!

Then in the fight after against Black Widow when I'm using Archangel, my champ decides to just run forward by himself.
  • Options
    GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    Affliction wrote: »
    @Grimm for real. I'm pissed. It's like they're trying to hide the problem. Went from over 13k almost 14k views and 330+ comments. To whatever this is new post is. Getting rid of all the views from MY POST ON AUGUST 19TH. And maybe it's just me, but if i get on the forum and i see a post with over THIRTEEN THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE LOOKED AT IT. Then I think I'm going to take a peek myself and see if its similar to what ive experienced!!!!! Now. Its still on this page. But now it's not my post anymore?? Just to get rid of the stats on the post to hide the problem more??? But still waiting for a message from them to tell us what they really need us to do to do to prove this is a problem! Or have y'all FINALLY experienced any of these issues yourselves yet?? Still. All this is just super shady. Over 2 year, 3 I believe in February or so. Down the drain. For me atm. Least active I've ever been and there's the most rewards there's ever been. Really says something Kabam. Cause something is really really wrong.

Yes. One would think they would shutdown the new thread and keep the old one. Or at least close the thread but keep it there so people would know where to keep looking. Deleting a major thread talking major issues is really a cheap shot.

As always the forum admins behave in a shady way with no respect to he community.

At some point Disney will take notice, though last time it required the community to 1* the hell out of the game to get their attention.

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    iPhone X
    Starlord
    Alliance quest and alliance war
  • Options
    It acts like the auto battle function is struggeling to take over, or switching on. Have had same issue and its happened before where it gets stuck on and wont turn off auto battle mode. (Wheither youve used it ever or not)
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    @Foehammer1990 I honestly thought it was something I was doing wrong, with me being so new to playing. It is touch screen, so I thought I’m just the one who needs more practice. But I have noticed attacks while I’m blocking, so I’m not understanding why he’s moving. Smh. Maybe it’s not even worth it to keep playing. This is becoming very frustrating.
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    I reported this a while back. I see it most on m 5* Storm. I don't use her anymore. I am playing on an iPad Pro. It is difficult to tell what is really happening because I have to start frantically tapping to try to survive the fight.

This is so sad... I respond the same way. This is very disappointing.
  • Options
    How much nonsense are we supposed to put up with?!

5.4.4 Modok. 6 neuros on him. About to one-shot him.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGED. TOOOOOOO. DEATTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm so sick of this garbage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y57OvKMCi-0&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well actually i thought it was my mistake that my character was firing sp1 out of nowhere , but now i know , it is another bug .
    My device is moto g5 plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    As soon as the opponent gets pinned to the wall or comes near it our champs stop responding..
    Was doing Act 5.2 and the game just kept lagging.
    Then tried MODOK Lab and the same thing happened....
    Tap Tap Tap yet still the champ stays put without any movement.

Latest iOS - iphone 6 (no other apps even installed on the phone)
    Network wifi with no issues on data loss
  • Options
    I've just about had it with this game! The seemingly impossible garbage that the AI can do now makes me want to quit and each and every day our abilities and controls keep getting worse!
  • Options
    In the past day I've been killed 5+ times because my champ can't evade from an upcoming heavy attack. I keep pressing back and it doesn't even move! What a money grab!
  • Options
    Igu4n4Igu4n4 Posts: 31
    Totally ridiculous. Makes you worried the whole fight that you’ll just randomly lose control at and point because the game isn’t responding to your inputs correctly.

Just brutal. This is fundenebtal foundation the game is based on. User control.

Ig.
  • Options
    My iceman just ran straight into a Hyperion, lost my ice armor and got special 3'd. What the hell are you guys doing up there? And in the last few days the AI reaches a lot more very aggressively after we evade and it's harder to bait. Everything is going to hell in this game for players. Can we get some answers??? How is everyone not quitting at this point??
  • Options
    I think they're using the busy Holidays and rank down tickets to pull a fast one and harden the AI. In the past day or two the AI behavior has changed a lot. Not a conspiracy, WE CAN TELL.
  • Options
    Is this where comments go to die?
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Happens a lot to me too lately. I'm holding block and the champ just lets go of block and eats a full combo. Sometimes I am fullscreen and I'm holding block and my champ just releases block and starts running forward as if I'm not holding anything.

Not just that but when I'm doing a simple combo my champ will just not respond at all and stand still, even though I'm still tapping the screen!
  • Options
    spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Started again for me yesterday or maybe the day before. It has gotten very bad today.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Why did y'all close down @Affliction post about this issue???
  • Options
    mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    So frustrating, happening every single AQ/AW. Especially since I take the stun immune nodes, it's likely to happen after a dash back. Dash back and just can't block at all or move and stand there waiting to get hit. Come on fix this already!
  • Options
    KUROKURO Posts: 104
    mcofnyc wrote: »
    So frustrating, happening every single AQ/AW. Especially since I take the stun immune nodes, it's likely to happen after a dash back. Dash back and just can't block at all or move and stand there waiting to get hit. Come on fix this already!

Agreed. Idk how much post I and other have been posting in here regarding this issue.
    Dash back - R.I.P
    Block - R.I.P
    A.I - 150% seems more ‘alive’ than normal.

Can’t wait for the upcoming new year. I want to see what things are going to nerfed.
  • Options
    KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Also parry. Fight miles morales in aw today but parry didn’t work on him when there’s no any stun immune node on him.
  • Options
    RajhpRajhp Posts: 27
    Having same issue with random heavy atteck..
  • Options
    This has become a HUGE issue for me it will hopefully be fixed soon (Kabam plz actually fix)
This discussion has been closed.