Options

Is something wrong with my Chavez?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I've been grinding 5.4.6 for revives and I noticed how hard my Chavez is hitting the final Ultron boss. She's hitting way harder then she's supposed too. Is this a glitch? https://youtu.be/s9yV79Z_q6w?si=GmzutbpeeL7xgrK1
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2023

BabyMiike said:

I've been grinding 5.4.6 for revives and I noticed how hard my Chavez is hitting the final Ultron boss. She's hitting way harder then she's supposed too. Is this a glitch? https://youtu.be/s9yV79Z_q6w?si=GmzutbpeeL7xgrK1

nope that's just how Chavez rolls lol
    Expect it's not I want to show me proof of her hitting a 133k special? That's right because she doesn't I've fought so many hulkings who gains more buffs. And the more buffs the more damage she does and she's never hits this hard
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

That is normal Chavez stuff, hits harder per buff on the enemy and per dimension opened.

Definitely not normal lol show me proof then I'll believe you I've never hit this hard
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

That is normal Chavez stuff, hits harder per buff on the enemy and per dimension opened.

Definitely not normal lol show me proof then I'll believe you I've never hit this hard
    My proof is my qualification with Chavez. As the second person in the world to r5 a 6* Chavez, I believe I am qualified when I tell you that is normal. I also shall grant you with the title of reading issue since you can easily read her attack increase in her kit.
    I'm sorry to tell you that doesn't mean anything 😭 like I said she's not supposed to be hitting that hard
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

My proof is my qualification with Chavez. As the second person in the world to r5 a 6* Chavez, I believe I am qualified when I tell you that is normal. I also shall grant you with the title of reading issue since you can easily read her attack increase in her kit.
    You obviously lack eyesight because when I hit him with that sp2 he only had 2 buffs and I had 4 charges... So I definitely shouldn't be hitting that hard
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You're fighting a 5*. It's not everyday you fight a 5*. Ofcourse she will hit harder
  • Options

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

You obviously lack eyesight because when I hit him with that sp2 he only had 2 buffs and I had 4 charges... So I definitely shouldn't be hitting that hard
    That ultron is quite different you know
    Wiccan places 99 incinerates on him in 1 parry
    So it isn't really known(imo) how many buffs the game registers him as triggering
    That's what I was thinking it's definitely not normal like @Pikolu is claiming it is
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

Pikolu said:

That ultron is quite different you know
    Wiccan places 99 incinerates on him in 1 parry
    So it isn't really known(imo) how many buffs the game registers him as triggering
    It's just one buff that causes a cascading effect.

Debuff triggers Buff, Buff triggers Debuff. This cycle repeats 99 times. That's it. If the buff triggers then no issue
  • Options
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    edited December 2023

So what I'm seeing is, you've never played Chavez seriously in your life?

Show me a vid her hitting that hard I'll wait
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    So you are telling here, that a 7* probably r2 if not r3 chavez hitting so hard than usual. Against a act5 5* ultron boss. ?
    Seems like another toproller guy kinda post.
    How the heck do you have a 7* champion & at r2 or r3 without knowing they can do bigger damage than normal 6* or othersz
    Something's fishy for sure.
    Besides.. aren't you the same guy with name " unofficial miike & now babymiike"
    What's the obsession with miike👀
  • Options

So you are telling here, that a 7* probably r2 if not r3 chavez hitting so hard than usual. Against a act5 5* ultron boss. ?
    Seems like another toproller guy kinda post.
    How the heck do you have a 7* champion & at r2 or r3 without knowing they can do bigger damage than normal 6* or othersz
    Something's fishy for sure.
    Besides.. aren't you the same guy with name " unofficial miike & now babymiike"
    What's the obsession with miike👀</blockquote
    She's hitting way harder then usual I use my Chavez against hulking in bgs all the times she's never gotten that close to 133k on a single hit with her sp2 and hulking gains wayyy more buffs

• Options
    My. 7* r1 finishing bg fights under 40-50secs.
    I know her potential ( btw mine is undupe) . She dan easily escalate the damage ouput but obviously you don't know ..
    For this ultron instance, read the nodes & her kit once again.. maybe that will help u.
    Besides
    If there was a damage issue , kabam would have already let player base know ....
    She's always been a beast & easily increases her damage ouput with each single heavies/ hits or sps she throw.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 933 ★★★★
    Also with duped chavez make sure the heavy hit actually connects for another dimension
  • Options

My. 7* r1 finishing bg fights under 40-50secs.
    I know her potential ( btw mine is undupe) . She dan easily escalate the damage ouput but obviously you don't know ..
    For this ultron instance, read the nodes & her kit once again.. maybe that will help u.
    Besides
    If there was a damage issue , kabam would have already let player base know ....
    She's always been a beast & easily increases her damage ouput with each single heavies/ hits or sps she throw.

I use mine in bgs just as much as you she was my first 7* so I think I know what I'm talking about
  • Options

Also with duped chavez make sure the heavy hit actually connects for another dimension

That has nothing to do with her dupe
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Everyone here tried to explain things to you but you seems to be so parranoid about a issue which is not even there.. .
    Imagine posting on forum for" your 7* champ hitting harder than usual" when you don't even know that fhamp's potential😂😂
  • Options
    BabyMiike said:

It has everything to do with her dupe because it is a supercharged sp2, opens 2 dimensions of it
  • Options

Everyone here tried to explain things to you but you seems to be so parranoid about a issue which is not even there.. .
    Imagine posting on forum for" your 7* champ hitting harder than usual" when you don't even know that fhamp's potential😂😂

I do because I use in every war and in pretty much every single bg match 😭
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

It has everything to do with her dupe because it is a supercharged sp2, opens 2 dimensions of it
    He wasn't talking about that 😐
This discussion has been closed.