**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Reporting a bug on Maestro (as a defender).

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
Dear team,

As per my experience on 3 different game modes against Maestro, he seems to be bugged. As per his in game description, only basic hits should glance. However, special attacks against him seem to be glancing as well. There is no “glancing” test appearing, however the abilities that should activate on the special attack, don’t (like Wong’s blessings or Silver Surfer’s buffs). I would appreciate if the team could look into this.

Game modes and fights descriptions:

War, facing him with Wong (video submitted)
Arenas, facing him with Silver Surfer (no recording)
Duels, facing him with Wong (video submitted).

https://youtu.be/J1JZgJtNDuo?si=I3cJEeEPPM1GvxnP

https://youtu.be/Ek8cGwhlqrw?si=37OcvLRVx4EXvaGa

Devise used: iPhone 11.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84
    if you chain ur special directly after ur combo the spell wont trigger. same thing happens with claires sp2. u can just not throw special immediately after ur combo and itll work
  • Options
    @victor158 you mean,, specifically against Maestro? Why? Is it some part of his kit? Because it certainly works perfectly fine everywhere else, both for Wong and Claire.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 287 ★★★
    victor158 said:

if you chain ur special directly after ur combo the spell wont trigger. same thing happens with claires sp2. u can just not throw special immediately after ur combo and itll work

If this is true, it's a bug.
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84

@victor158 you mean,, specifically against Maestro? Why? Is it some part of his kit? Because it certainly works perfectly fine everywhere else, both for Wong and Claire.

I mean specifically against glancing. it can happen against fantman and stormx too.. definitely a bug and I'm sure they're aware as it's been a thing for quite a while
  • Options
    Thank you for confirming the bug @victor158 , appreciated. I haven’t noticed that on Storm X and FAM.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    This sounds like the same bug we see with Power Shield nodes. Launching a special after a combo gets treated like part of the combo instead of a special.

There is something on Trello about attack chains not resetting. Maybe that’s related?
  • Options
    victor158 said:

This is exactly why. It is a known issue unfortunately. Part of why Glancing sucks.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Don't chain. This is a bug that pops up occasionally in other places too. All the benefits and disadvantages that are applied to the hit will pass on to the special attack and sometimes vice versa.. IHulk has increased damage on his second heavy . And if you chain Sp3 with that , you get the damage boost for Sp3. Same goes for when Nick furies bleed would skyrocket if chained with Sp3.

Here it makes sense given how AAR works. When you hit the opponent, your ability accuracy is reduced. So any thing that would trigger during ir near that time would also be affected
  • Options
    Really @AverageDesi ? That’s your reply? How about fixing the damn bug? How about keep reporting it until it gets fixed? How about making it a priority, given the increased significance an OP defender is having right now, both in BGs and War?

We actually lost the war I fought Maestro on, believe it or not, for 2 attack bonuses. I didn’t come here crying for a compensation or anything. But I’m demanding the game to function as advertised.

Thank you for keeping the thread up.
  • Options

Really @AverageDesi ? That’s your reply? How about fixing the damn bug? How about keep reporting it until it gets fixed? How about making it a priority, given the increased significance an OP defender is having right now, both in BGs and War?

We actually lost the war I fought Maestro on, believe it or not, for 2 attack bonuses. I didn’t come here crying for a compensation or anything. But I’m demanding the game to function as advertised.

You make mistakes, you learn. Should've practiced against glancing. Not my fault. This isn't something that happens occasionally. It will happen every single time you do these same moves.

Just delay the special a bit. Or special intercept.
  • Options

You make mistakes, you learn. Should've practiced against glancing. Not my fault. This isn't something that happens occasionally. It will happen every single time you do these same moves.

I should have practiced against something that is a bug and should not have been there…? Just… stop it. You are making no sense.
  • Options

I should have practiced against something that is a bug and should not have been there…? Just… stop it. You are making no sense.
    My man, this stuff is for all intents and purposes a game interaction. There has never been a time in game when this interaction worked any other way. It's like YouTube never fought a glancing champ in your life. This is entirely on you