**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster prompts not visible - any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    Can we at least know if the team is looking into this?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    It'd be nice to have the icons in Phases 2 and 3 like in 1.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    DocWest said:

Really hope this gets fixed soon. It’s keeping me from attempting my first run.

Same. Only 6* relic I have happens to be BP.
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98

DocWest said:

Really hope this gets fixed soon. It’s keeping me from attempting my first run.

Same. Only 6* relic I have happens to be BP.
    It happens with valk relic also I posted a video yesterday in another thread
  • Options
    Crossy76Crossy76 Posts: 81
    heard its coz of relic not sure which relic caused it but pretty sure i saw somewhere that relic caused it
    i think it was black panther one
    but i might be wrong
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    It’s happening with multiple relics, have seen it with BP, Valk and WS relics.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Like I previously mentioned, it's not costing me nearly as much as other people, but it's definitely causing a death or two extra per run, is this even being acknowledged or looked at?
  • Options
    Any chance of this getting fixed?
  • Options
    Any word on this? With revives getting nerfed this is a big deal.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I had the same issue. Samsung 23 ultra. The grandmaster says part is the bit that skipped showing up at times. I used a valk relic cos I saw one was causing an issue.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Pikolu said:

Sean_Who said:

Pikolu said:

I brought this up to the team. Would you mind sharing which phone you were using for this fight? It could be an issue related to a certain phone type

Initially not in bug report, because I wanted suggestions mid-fight, and that's where threads go to die lol.

While it isn't a bug report, that is a really bad bug that should be fixed asap. It is currently under investigation. I, or someone else, will report back if it gets fixed.
    @Pikolu just wondering if you've heard anything about this yet? Thanks.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    The text from the Black Panther physical vulnerability rune shows up in same space as Grand Master prompts.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    2StarKing said:

The text from the Black Panther physical vulnerability rune shows up in same space as Grand Master prompts.

What about for all the other relics that don't have prompts?
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    2StarKing said:

I am using the Black Widow relic with Aegon, and still have the issue. So its not just Black Panther relic that is the problem.
  • Options
    Does it happen with the Winter Soldier relic? I have to decide between that as a 5* and a 6* BP relic.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited December 2023

Does it happen with the Winter Soldier relic? I have to decide between that as a 5* and a 6* BP relic.

it happened in all my runs with a 6* WS relic, but only if I hit him when the prompt appears, so I played passively before getting a prompt
  • Options
    Gardosh said:

Pikolu said:

Sean_Who said:

Pikolu said:

I brought this up to the team. Would you mind sharing which phone you were using for this fight? It could be an issue related to a certain phone type

Initially not in bug report, because I wanted suggestions mid-fight, and that's where threads go to die lol.

While it isn't a bug report, that is a really bad bug that should be fixed asap. It is currently under investigation. I, or someone else, will report back if it gets fixed.
    Pikolu just wondering if you've heard anything about this yet? Thanks.
    I have bumped the bug again asking if it was fixed. Should hopefully get an answer for y'all soon.
  • Options
    Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    The fight concept is pretty cool.... although the bug ruins all the cool experience.
  • Options
    It’s crazy that I can’t use my best relic (BP) because of the bug and that all the other ones are problematic as well. I had to use a 4* WS relic during my run and it still gave me issues. For a company trying to get us to like relics, this isn’t helping at all. It would be a fun fight if I didn’t have to keep pausing and trying to guess if he said “Grandmaster Says” or not.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Pikolu said:

Kabam hasn't been able to identify the cause of the bug yet, so there is no update unfortunately

Thanks for the update!
  • Options

Well it looks like the fight is once again bugged after the update ... The red light/green light icon isn't visible, Grandmaster is throwing heavys when it's suupose to be stopped, and his untoppable is lasting a bit longer as well

Man, that'll be fun to do now that I'm in the middle of a run
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Fight is a mess, still doing it on my second run, definitely not interested in a third after this update too.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    Kabam going to compensate the players who suffered from the issue of invisible prompts and red-heavy thing?
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Did a run yesterday and even with the new update, prompts are still bugged (aegon+w soldier) but also with angela (no relic). Any updates? Phase 1 was terrible
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Kabam going to compensate the players who suffered from the issue of invisible prompts and red-heavy thing?

Depends on how many people deal with it. They did not compensate me for the bug I experienced because it was short lived.