Necropolis 7 Star Class Crystal [merged]

Comments

• XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team is looking at this issue right now; it looks like the 7-Star Class Crystals didn't get updated when they were meant to.

More information as I get it.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Jax
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Member Posts: 98
    <blockquote class="Quote" can we send a ticket if we open already
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Member Posts: 98
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team is looking at this issue right now; it looks like the 7-Star Class Crystals didn't get updated when they were meant to.

Can we send a ticket to get crystal back

• GigaZafarGigaZafar Member Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Will we be compensated
  • Wrathful_RavenWrathful_Raven Member Posts: 16
    For real. They need to fix this and give us another shot at rolling our crystals. Everything else updated properly and this went under their radar. Sucks for people who saved for today.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 293 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Jeez, I didnt know about it and opened my Tech hoping for Warlock bc I saw new champs pics already shown on the basic 7* crystal, ended up getting Raccoon. Hope you guys have better way to communicate with players in game instead of making announcement on forum only.
  • flip3609sbroflip3609sbro Member Posts: 44
    Same here, opened 1, saw warlock wasn’t in the reel so didn’t open the other. Gonna submit a ticket and let’s see what kabam decides is appropriate
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 729 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

photon wasn’t added to the 6* basic either. can you please look into that too, Jax?
  • JP1119JP1119 Member Posts: 7
    Looks like Paragon crystals may not have updated either.
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Member Posts: 69
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

The team has pushed the updated crystals live, so any crystals opened at 10:51am PT will have the correct pool.

We will be pulling information to gather every account that opened 7-Star Class Crystals between 10:00am and 10:51am PT and sending a replacement crystal so Summoners have a chance to chase the champs they were originally targeting!

Timeline uncertain, but that's the plan!

Will the champ that was pulled from the bugged class crystal be removed?
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 729 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

photon wasn’t added to the 6* basic either. can you please look into that too, Jax?
    Photon isn't joining the base pool until April.
    even the 6*? kindred is in there.
  • RockSlydeRockSlyde Member Posts: 43

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Photon is still in the Titan crystal and will be for a few more months. Only Spot was added to the base pool today
  • Macca_1987Macca_1987 Member Posts: 1
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

The team has pushed the updated crystals live, so any crystals opened at 10:51am PT will have the correct pool.

We will be pulling information to gather every account that opened 7-Star Class Crystals between 10:00am and 10:51am PT and sending a replacement crystal so Summoners have a chance to chase the champs they were originally targeting!

Do we need to raise a ticket for this?
    JP1119 said:

Looks like Paragon crystals may not have updated either.

They were updated properly. I saw a 7* knull in my reel. Didn’t land on him, but he was there if only for a moment 🥲
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64
    edited December 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

Sorry if this is redundant but the new additions still are not showing in the preview reel before opening the 7* class crystals as of 2:08 EST

Worried about opening them now and still not having the right pool available because it’s not showing in preview… please clarify.

The same is true for the Paragon crystal - the first preview champ that shows is 7* Attuma - and none of the new additions (from the now expired Titan crystal) are showing..
  • Lil_man05Lil_man05 Member Posts: 7
    @RockSlyde would you look at that…. Class crystal were NOT updated 🤔
  • Lil_man05Lil_man05 Member Posts: 7
    @Darkraw346 you might be looking at basic but guess what, you have no “preview” for class crystals so guess you were wrong this time anyways
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    StephD87 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

That's interesting because this is the response I received from support…
    Support isn't aware of the situation! Just sit tight and let them collect data and sort things out!
  • nico69nico69 Member Posts: 67
    Lil_man05 said:

held my two mystic crystals for either a new juggs, sassy, chavez, mango - got wiccan dupe and maw instead 😔
  • GigaZafarGigaZafar Member Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

Does that mean you’re gonna take away the 2 champs we pulled and send 2 crystals, or let us keep them and send 1 bonus crystal. I’m connfused. Those who opened 2 should be getting 2 replacement crystals
    Lil_man05 said:

I was talking about paragons. I opened my class crystals already, my post started the other thread. They did update paragons correctly, judging from the reel atleast
  • flip3609sbroflip3609sbro Member Posts: 44
    Just curious @Kabam Jax , will the crystal be of the respective class that was chosen, or will it be the selector?

I’m sure some of us only opened one crystal and that would impact if we open our second crystal, or hold as that would naturally benefit the player the most.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Same here opened two science and I didn't spot spot anywhere on the reel

Alliance mate unfortunately got Spot.
  • Wrathful_RavenWrathful_Raven Member Posts: 16
    Just gotta say even though I opened my second crystal just after 10:51am PST, at 10:55 pst, it wasn’t updated at the time so guess I’m just SOL. They should pull the data from the time the crystal update went live which wasn’t by 10:51AM.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    Pulling all 8 of my 7* champs from my account i opened would be great news!!