Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What a kick to the πŸ₯œ ……

GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 β˜…β˜…β˜…

πŸ˜”

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buff incoming πŸ™
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That would be a W for me tbh
    I mean, if Onslaught wasn't a thing and I wouldn't save my shards till he gets in the Titan
  • Options

Have him 7* duped.

Pain

OUCH! My condolences.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GK_23 said:

Have him 7* duped.

Pain

OUCH! My condolences.
    πŸ˜”

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am positive you will find good uses for him.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    With all the negative feedback about a community champion I would be extremely surprised to see him not rebalanced for the better.
  • Options

In his current state, he has 1 use: arena.

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GK_23 said:

Still a use though.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got one of those and one Lady DS. Not exactly at top of my list. One more on way and it’s white knuckle time.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

GK_23 said:

Still a use though.
    Of course. However, I think we’d be hard pressed to find many excited to spend 20k Titan shards on arena fodder.

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

With all the negative feedback about a community champion, I would be extremely surprised to see him not rebalanced for the better.

That's not necessarily a guarantee. Kabam isn't just going to take community feedback on whether or not a champion gets buffed. They're going to look at the data first, and if Gladiator is missing his targets on paper, that's what's going to get buffed first and foremost.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

With all the negative feedback about a community champion, I would be extremely surprised to see him not rebalanced for the better.

That's not necessarily a guarantee. Kabam isn't just going to take community feedback on whether or not a champion gets buffed. They're going to look at the data first, and if Gladiator is missing his targets on paper, that's what's going to get buffed first and foremost.
    True. He misses his target luckily since he is not used and sits on the bench
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You never know. I remember people had expectations for Adam Warlock to get tuned up and instead he was hitting all his metrics just fine according to the rebalance report.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,918 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You never know. I remember people had expectations for Adam Warlock to get tuned up and instead he was hitting all his metrics just fine according to the rebalance report.
    I think Adam is a different case. He was amazing already, but some minor updates would’ve made him even more amazing (stun immune when in pod, passive AI control). He hits like a freight train and he has some great utility so it was fine. I can’t see Gladiator hitting any of those marks well tbh
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s why saving the Shards often doesn’t pay off. Just 6 new while 6 old rotate out, so majority (12) stays the same.
  • Options
    XreissXreiss Posts: 58 β˜…
    Gladstone isn’t that bad plus he’s getting buffed, I opened my first titan earlier and got Jabari panther. Saved it for a week after beating necro just to get Jabari. Srly kinda bummed about it.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GK_23 said:

Buttehrs said:

GK_23 said:

Still a use though.
    Of course. However, I think we’d be hard pressed to find many excited to spend 20k Titan shards on arena fodder.

Its no different than rolling the dice on a 5/6* featured back In the day only to pull a groot or Cyclops. Can't all be the best.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2023

With all the negative feedback about a community champion I would be extremely surprised to see him not rebalanced for the better.

Maybe…however. given Jax and Miike’s responses to another Gladiator complaint thread my hopes are not high. The team apparently operated under a β€œno more Hercs” mandate and, unfortunately, succeeded wildly.

Usefulness. Niche countering. Immunities. Niche uses. Any of those aspects incorporated into a buffed kit (if he gets one) is fine by me. I have my Herc. But Moondragon, Adam, LDS were deemed fine unbuffed (justified in Adam’s case). So the trend is not necessarily in Glad’s favor.

Dr. Zola