**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

[Profanity]

124»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,787 ★★★★★

Did anyone take a screenshot of the thread before it was edited lol I'm genuinely curious now.

Think of a diet constituting of reproductive appendages
    Jesus
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,793 ★★★★
    Anyone archived the original post by the OP?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,474 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

ahmynuts said:

I did not see the original post, so I can't honestly judge. Without context, I feel like it's a pretty extreme punishment for someone making a rage-filled post I can only assume was laden with profanity.

A forum ban is inarguably fitting as the post is on the forum. A game ban is also within reason depending on how bad the post itself was and if it was hateful/malicious rather than just anger driven. Especially if the poster has been warned/suspended previously - but removing a champion the person invested resources in because of a forum post? That's not a proportionate response.

As far as I know (and I could be mistaken) there are mercs and modders who haven't had that done to them.

Ultimately though, it's Kabam's game and we are all just guests playing with their allowance. So, handle your business as you see fit.

If u didnt see the post how can you say the punishment is extreme?...
    I saw the post, and as an official ambassador of shenanigans and tomfoolery i will say that if this was an isolated incident then while extremely funny, it might have been too far. But this was not OP's first rodeo doing stuff like this or cheating in game. They could/should have been permabanned but got this instead. Whether it's a light sentence or too much is really up to the individual. It is still extremely funny though (also important to keep in mind that we cannot know if the Herc was actually removed from the account and this was just a joke by Miike. We can only see the message and laugh here)
    If he used any xenophobic slurs or simply used cuss words?
    Just a couple of fully censored curses, but they were directed at kabam. Desi gives a general idea
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,869 ★★★★★
    Best is that the thread is still open. Like “never forget what we are capable of when you misbehave”
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 589 ★★★

Here we have a case of "F$^@ around, find out.".

Can you please not pretend to cuss on the forums, thanks.

• Options
    SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    edited December 2023
    See that's why I tell people it's not your account neither your game...previously I was banned for account sharing and being carried by a modder in incursion...now I am hanging by a lose thread that I had already the 30 day ban...plus before kabam marketing their store I was banned from forums for 6 years...believe me they don't care...i am slowly detaching myself from the game...slowly slowly...but one day will surely...I hope you all stay well ❤️‍🩹...exactly 5 years banned from forums.
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    Average TVA employee 💀
    (Good take though)
    @DNA3000
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,365 ★★★★★
    Rohith21 said:

I mean, tbh in such situations, I'm usually with Kabam. But this is kind of a grey area as to what is power abuse. People cheat in this game, gets hundreds of free champs by exploiting bugs, unfairly and negatively impact other players by winning events that they cant win fairly, and kabam does nothing ; other than imposing a temporary ban without removal of such unfair gains. But hurting the staff's feelings on a forum post, which has no effect on the game, will immediately have you on a witch hunt which will selectively destroy your account?

Yea no, not my cup of tea.

I think you misunderstood what happened.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Haha.

Did anyone take a screenshot of the thread before it was edited lol I'm genuinely curious now.

Considering I offer that suggestion to people on many occasions and also work in other gender related reproductive parts for added impact it took me a few to work out what you actually meant.

Me post read good.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Haha.

Considering I offer that suggestion to people on many occasions and also work in other gender related reproductive parts for added impact it took me a few to work out what you actually meant.

Me post read good.

I only realised after sometimes that my description has a very positive connotation too