**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Holiday break this year?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax I’m pretty sure I should probably add the request to delay BG season 14 a week. The end of BG season 13 will be perfect, won’t hurt to start everything up a couple days after the new year

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Man2th said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

AW season 46 rounds over Xmas. Cmon fellas… love the game for 8+ years. QOL efforts noticed the benefits and despite me caving in for July 4th and Cyber Weekend deals year after year - and the bugs and the bugs and the bugs- still support the game. You are welcome.

What’s 1-2 weeks after the holidays. Hell I might in the middle - after Xmas. Players traveling - family time - food and drinks - hell enjoying life for a pretty big worldwide celebration instead of planning - tagging - for AW. Extend that off-season for the community that basically gives Kabam their purpose.

!extendoffseason

They literally did that for the past 2 yers, why change now? And i'm guessing they won't be working on chrismas/new year cause everytime there's a holiday in canada, they vanish for the day (and that's alright), just postpone the off season for 2 weeks and call it a day '-'
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    Any reason why this was changed after 2 years?
  • Options
    If we decided as an alliance not to participate in AW this month? Besides missing out on rewards, are there any negative consequences? I.e losing any war rating.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★

If we decided as an alliance not to participate in AW this month? Besides missing out on rewards, are there any negative consequences? I.e losing any war rating.

Your war rating will stay as is if you don’t enlist. You may find your tier slightly increase/decrease as those around you have their rating change, but it would stay close to where you are now.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    CoołComsCoołComs Posts: 28
    Sure hope we get confirmation at the least, but a change would be delightful
  • Options
    Replying to stay notified
  • Options
    MotherDuckerMotherDucker Posts: 15
    edited December 2023
    Come on guys, the community need a break, starting war season just before the holidays is a low blow. Allys that are pushing for higher tier wars takes a lot of work and planning. And not just for the leadership. People don't want to be chasing folk up constantly when they should be with there families. Please reconsider, literally any time after the new year would be perfect. You've done it the last few years, why change it now? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

The only solution is to cut ties with all family and friends. Do not celebrate any holidays. Quit your jobs. That way there will never be any conflict.

I realize the entire playerbase does not celebrate the same holidays. But the majority do. I guarantee you no one will be working for kabaam on the 24/25 or 31/1st. In fact I imagine, and I'm guessing, 95%+ of people who are employed, in the US and Canada, do not work on the 25th of December.

Hilarious…who is your real family anyway? I mean, the 20 something strangers and Line group friends are way closer and more relatable than blood relatives…😉

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Really hoping that this thread is acknowledged today. Between it being a bad QoL decision and the lack of Kabam support should things be bugged with a new AW setup… I just don’t get the decision making here.
  • Options
    Hoping Kabam will address this today when everyone starts switching alliances. Probably want to be up front with them on whether or not we’re going to participate
  • Options
    Valmez said:

Can we please have confirmation asap if Kabam is intending to change the dates or not?

They arent changing
  • Options
    StatureStature Posts: 424 ★★★

Valmez said:

Can we please have confirmation asap if Kabam is intending to change the dates or not?

They arent changing
    For real? I thought this was just an oversight and AW dates will be pushed back when Banquet details are announced.
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74

Valmez said:

They arent changing
    Wow really? Thank you following them up, but that is really really poor form from Kabam, I'd like to hear an explanation from them why they did it last 2 years but not this year.

Really really disappointing Kabam
  • Options
    Well at least they made it easy for us to save some money this month
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike also war +\- for off season war 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Options

• Options
    Doesn’t look like this one will be address at all
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    They are running an event that actively encourages you to play alliance game modes, I highly doubt they are going to change it.
  • Options
    Markjv81 said:

They are running an event that actively encourages you to play alliance game modes, I highly doubt they are going to change it.

Pretty sure that event ends up in lumps of coal
  • Options
    Markjv81 said:

You can still participate in AW in the off season. Nothing changes in that front. Just the fact you don’t have to stress about it
  • Options
    Already hearing crickets that this defense tactic is insanely overturned… I don’t understand why there has been 0 communication around why AW is starting during the holidays. The pain points and risks have been presented and 0 official response. It’s sincerely disappointing.
This discussion has been closed.