**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    is just hilarious what’s wrong with u Kabam !!!!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,862 ★★★★★
    The gifting event never went away. It just got renamed and continues to be as bad as ever
  • Options
    Acadia33Acadia33 Posts: 71
    @Kabam Miike we can still gift energy and revives?
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 468 ★★★
    So I missed the last 3 years. For a few months my alliance has been hyping me on this event and I was pretty excited to take part in it. I can now say that hype has pretty much died. I’m glad I invested in Cyber Weekend and Necropolis over this. Definitely units better spent.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★
    So I guess I will explore the necropolis. Over 10k units for deeply average solo and alliance event milestone rewards focused on 6*....feels like December 2022.
  • Options
    InfernomanashInfernomanash Posts: 28
    edited December 2023
    GUYS THE MAIN QUESTION I HAVE IS WHETHER WE CAN SEND CONSUMABLES FROM ONE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER ???!
  • Options
    CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Posts: 67
    Very underwhelming maybe add more stuff milestones hopefully typos are everywhere
  • Options
    Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25
    Yea quality of this game is hindering for sure the rewards are getting worse and worse and there asking more money without appropriate rewards in exchange, the event rewards suck so bad 2nd day in you're like do i really care ahh. They really need to revamp the reward section cause it has went down hill fast.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 ★★★
    Kabam workers straight up refuse to answer people on if they can gift consumables whenever the question is asked. But it's probably a no.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 952 ★★★★★
    Tinnr95 said:

Going for necro will be more rewarding if you’re going to spend units.

40 units * 60 revives = 2400
    2400 units * 6 paths = 14,400

No more than 3000 per path and that’s still 18k units. That’s so more rewarding and you’ll be valiant 😳

Maybe with the road to the crypt rewards, I might get lucky enough to get shuri. Otherwise it’s brute forcing aegon again as R4 on path that can get him to R5. And then doing the rest. Not really a fan of that strategy…