**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Reading all that feedback is hilarious LOL. I love the game but I won't spend this year, or least not what I did last year if these are the rewards. However the free portion of the event is nice and I'm happy it's still there. I'm glad they announced it earlier.
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 102
    Where Jessica Jones?
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    DrZola said:

200 unit GBCs might redeem this event.

Dr. Zola

ong bro this is sad coming from me a new tb player
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    reworking the milestone and individual rank rewards (1%-100%) is the only way out.
  • Options
    It's very dissappointing to see these milestone rewards... and rank rewards are good only for the big whales( both solo and alliance), I hope these rewards will get buffed not for my sake, I just won't spend that many units, but for Kabam, I feel they are losing the most here, because I know people won't spend even half as much as they did in 2022 on these rewards, I don't want the game to die out. The fact that no one is saying these milestone rewards are worth, makes me think I am right, hopefully Kabam will also realize.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

The economy of the game must be a mess, we're getting a second revive nerf, CW wasn't all that impressive and now the nerf of banquet points....if you ask me i think pushing 7* for rank 3 so soon caused a lot of trouble in the game's economy, we have 7* rank 3 in less then a year after release?
    Hell i think it's been 6-7 months and now the game has to make 7* rank 2 more achievable because having a 7* star rank 3 it's not that complicated anymore, a single completition in necropolis will do the job

I was talking about it the moment 7r2 were easily achievable, the requirments for 7r2 should be what r3 is of, so that 6r5 wouldn't be too obsolete.
    Because other than top 2-3 champs in each class, there's no point in doing 6r5 as you can just 7r2 them.

Kabam is to blame themselves for that stunt they pulled on July4 and now they're trying to do damage control in most yikes way possible, first horrible cyberdeals and now Banquet. Necro is what keeping community altogether.
    it was the same when 6*s were released, all materials were already available to r2 6*s when they released.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

The economy of the game must be a mess, we're getting a second revive nerf, CW wasn't all that impressive and now the nerf of banquet points....if you ask me i think pushing 7* for rank 3 so soon caused a lot of trouble in the game's economy, we have 7* rank 3 in less then a year after release?
    Hell i think it's been 6-7 months and now the game has to make 7* rank 2 more achievable because having a 7* star rank 3 it's not that complicated anymore, a single completition in necropolis will do the job

I was talking about it the moment 7r2 were easily achievable, the requirments for 7r2 should be what r3 is of, so that 6r5 wouldn't be too obsolete.
    Because other than top 2-3 champs in each class, there's no point in doing 6r5 as you can just 7r2 them.

Kabam is to blame themselves for that stunt they pulled on July4 and now they're trying to do damage control in most yikes way possible, first horrible cyberdeals and now Banquet. Necro is what keeping community altogether.
    it was the same when 6*s were released, all materials were already available to r2 6*s when they released.
    Yeah but it took a hell of a long time to get a rank 3, with 7* it took like 4 months after people got their rank 2 lmao
  • Options
    EMSims11EMSims11 Posts: 14
    So if I join a new alliance today, I can still get all the rewards I just won’t be able to start getting rewards or being able to contribute till the 21st? Or will I miss out in rewards if I join a new alliance now.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    EMSims11 said:

So if I join a new alliance today, I can still get all the rewards I just won’t be able to start getting rewards or being able to contribute till the 21st? Or will I miss out in rewards if I join a new alliance now.

You can still get all the rewards. You just won't be able to contribute points to the event until the 14-day buffer expires. As long as you earn the 34.5k points, you'll get 100% of the alliance rewards.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

DrZola said:

200 unit GBCs might redeem this event.

Dr. Zola

ong bro this is sad coming from me a new tb player
    I feel you.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    Big W for kabam and Big L for community. Kabam just revealed the biggest joke of the year LOL.
  • Options
    Pab1991Pab1991 Posts: 7

What's up with the new point system? I did some quick math, and you have to purchase 42 GBCs in order to reach the final milestone of solo event. 42 x 300units= 12600units. Are the banquet crystals going to be cheaper this year, or has the economy changed? Obviously, accolades and GBC milestones will give some pts, but that's still twice as much as last year. Last year was around 6-6500 units after accolades and milestone pts were counted.

Classic Ka-scam true to their recent form. Absolutely not worth it now imo.
  • Options
    Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 60
    Kabam, this is the time to listen to your community and content creators - we’re all saying the same thing.

You still have time to change the rewards! Do what’s best for the community. If not anything watch Legacy YT video about the banquet. He’s spot on and it hurts that you’ve made the game turn into “pay to win” to the highest rate especially the top 1 for the rewards.

SMH
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    This is a good summary of the overall feeling of the Banquet event this year I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0ZcXzDK3r8&t=2046s
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited December 2023

First the underwhelming Cyber Offers and now this lackluster Banquet event that feels it was made for 2022...! Great job ending the year with a bang !

Why must the community always complain that FREE stuff SUCKS??? 🤦🏻

The rewards reflect the current game meta. 🤷🏻

No one should be able to buy their way to the top of this game and this year the Black Friday deals and gifting event rewards are finally reflecting this. 👏🏻

Y'all should be happy the game has shifted back to a game of skill instead of a game of who's got the deepest pockets. 🙃

I have a feeling the people complaining about these Rewards have paid their way through this game and suddenly it's hit them that they can no longer do that and they actually have to start learning how to play the game. lmfao y'all aren't going to get any sympathy from me. 🙅🏻

It's freaking free stuff lolz! Be happy and enjoy it! 😁
  • Options
    XelexxxXelexxx Posts: 16

First the underwhelming Cyber Offers and now this lackluster Banquet event that feels it was made for 2022...! Great job ending the year with a bang !

Why must the community always complain that FREE stuff SUCKS??? 🤦🏻

The rewards reflect the current game meta. 🤷🏻

No one should be able to buy their way to the top of this game and this year the Black Friday deals and gifting event rewards are finally reflecting this. 👏🏻

Y'all should be happy the game has shifted back to a game of skill instead of a game of who's got the deepest pockets. 🙃

I have a feeling the people complaining about these Rewards have paid their way through this game and suddenly it's hit them that they can no longer do that and they actually have to start learning how to play the game. lmfao y'all aren't going to get any sympathy from me. 🙅🏻

It's freaking free stuff lolz! Be happy and enjoy it! 😁
    Current meta are 7 star, I don't know what you're talking about, 90% of the rewards revolve around 6 stars, if you are free to play good, you just have to log in and claim your free stuff and shut up, if you are going to spend more than 10k units then you have every right to complain.
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Rewards are good, they are just not worth 300 per crystal. Also Kabam is a business, the claim that it shifted to a game of skill is ridiculous, don't be naive. It's all about milking the wallets and most of the people understand and respect that. Point is when they do that, people should be happy when they spend, and leave happy. Ridiculous RNG factor doesn't help either. What they do is they have bad sell offers trough the whole year and people are so used to it that, when they put up a slightly better one it looks like you get a lot more for the same amount. Never forget this is a business.