**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increased energy in Event Quest again...intentional or accidental??

11993451199345 Posts: 372 ★★★
Noticed the 5 energy cost of this month's EQ again...just wondering if that's gonna be a thing from now on...

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    It should be 3/4/5 in TB EQ. Are you seeing something different?
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    The completion energy is higher but exploration is lower as mentioned by Kabam previously as they had reduced the number of paths for exploration
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    LeoZed said:

The completion energy is higher but exploration is lower as mentioned by Kabam previously as they had reduced the number of paths for exploration

True, but last month they screwed up and actually had it costing more energy than it should overall, so they sent energy compensation for it. Has anyone done the math on this month's EQ yet to see if they actually corrected the issue or if they screwed it up again this month?
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    I wouldn't even bother checking that out as this was one of their best moves in the entire existence of the game. I'd rather give up energy than dying inside everytime I take another tedious path. Kabam does many things wrong but can't say this was one of em.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 372 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

LeoZed said:

True, but last month they screwed up and actually had it costing more energy than it should overall, so they sent energy compensation for it. Has anyone done the math on this month's EQ yet to see if they actually corrected the issue or if they screwed it up again this month?
    Precisely
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Crine60 said:

LeoZed said:

There are less tiles separating each enemy in the quests now and I can go through roughly 1 path and then 80% through another with 70 energy, so it's probably resolved this month.