**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    I’m just pissed at myself currently. Took the 6* Zemo blindly with the selector, taking 20 more sigs bc I knew I was going to take him into Necropolis with no Aegon. I don’t have the 4/5* and didn’t realize it when I made the selection… I wish I had another Zemo to bring along to make it easier. Now I’m desperately trying to pull him but may just have to push through it

Don’t want to overspend on the Banquet and get stuck in Necropolis. My ignorance on my roster and the synergy is killing me
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 ★★★
    I dont understand how the crystal is meh. I think this is the best 7 star crystal yet (except the current titan).
    Moondragon, adam warlock, Prof X, shocker all are absolutely top teir champions. Sandman is good too, only pull I wouldn't be happy with is diablo who is still a pretty good champion.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    EBG78 said:

I dont understand how the crystal is meh. I think this is the best 7 star crystal yet (except the current titan).
    Moondragon, adam warlock, Prof X, shocker all are absolutely top teir champions. Sandman is good too, only pull I wouldn't be happy with is diablo who is still a pretty good champion.

Would you be happy spending $330 for one of them?
    With all of the free crystals, it only takes 950 unit spend to get the 7* crystal in the alliance event, if you also reinvest the units from milestones. Assuming your alliance is participating.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 ★★★
    I can see how people who saved up throughout the year, didn't spend on cyber weekend would feel this is a pathetic event and for them, no doubt it is.
    For someone like me tho who only has units because of the platpool events, I'm not too mad about it. Still wish there was T6cc, a LOT of it but there isn't and that sucks.
  • Options
    AntoniolioAntoniolio Posts: 7
    Seeing the solo rank rewards it is clear that this event is focused in the battle for top 1 spender in the game. The only good thing in the crystals for that people is t4a, and a little amount of them, so they have to buy a lot of this crystals to have a decent amount of t4a, and to finish in the top-1
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 476 ★★★
    I think Kabam have thrown any attempt to rectify this whole debacle into the too-hard-basket, not to be heard from again until the holidays are done and dusted.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    So Thanos and Kang will be first sig 200 7*s. I m also imagining a sig 200 7* Groot or Iron Patriot. It's like "Yeah they ain't cool and all but take 11 of those. Feel Better?". Perhaps if those players get awakening rewards as well that will be fine with the titan shards and iso

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Licky said:

@""Kabam Miike"
    @Kabam Jax

Please answer the questions posed on this thread or at least give a response

I don’t think we are going to like the response. If something was incorrect, they would have responded by now. Hoping they are going to revamp the rewards to something meaningful isn’t gonna happen.
    Ashacekar said:

Licky said:

@""Kabam Miike"
    @Kabam Jax

Give them time to think of counter reply. It's like there are in Kabam HQ with the door sealed and a wild riot is outside. I think saying GQC costs 200 units or less would save them as it's not mentioned.
    200 units doesn’t save the event either.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    edited December 2023

I think Kabam have thrown any attempt to rectify this whole debacle into the too-hard-basket, not to be heard from again until the holidays are done and dusted.

Yep, it’s baked in now. Pretty sure they knew it wouldn’t be received well and took that into their calculations when making the event.

We are just affirming what they knew the reaction would be. Hopefully something meaningful is out there in the future for those who grinded, paid for, and prepped with units. My concern is that isn’t the case. This has been the best unit event on the calendar… not this year.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★

Licky said:

@""Kabam Miike"
    @Kabam Jax

I don’t think we are going to like the response. If something was incorrect, they would have responded by now. Hoping they are going to revamp the rewards to something meaningful isn’t gonna happen.
    Ashacekar said:

Licky said:

@""Kabam Miike"
    @Kabam Jax

Give them time to think of counter reply. It's like there are in Kabam HQ with the door sealed and a wild riot is outside. I think saying GQC costs 200 units or less would save them as it's not mentioned.
    200 units doesn’t save the event either.
    fr bruh we need like the lowest amount of 7* shards to be 3.5k and the highest should be 15k and I do not have any 7* yet but its so disapointing
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30
    @Kabam Miike /Jax ... can you please clarify if banquet event will no longer give points for buying consumables for yourself (boosts, cores, revives, potions, etc)
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Making them cost 100-120 units feels a lot better but then again I wouldn't enjoy getting T2AC fractions or even full given that people are already valiants. They released 7*s and not even a year in, we already see r3 7*. The way the game pace is going is we gonna have 8* r2's by next July and I'm not even kidding. If I was a whale I would just buy sh*t ton of these and open them trough out the year when I need gold, T5CC, T4AC, etc. and munch on the peasants in BG and AW whole year round. As. I love the game and I won't quit the game because of a dud event, I just enjoy doing my things regardless of where other people are. However you just don't spend money if you don't like what you see, you don't order a burger if you don't like burgers. And if majority of the people don't like burgers, the house eventually would have to start making stuff other than burgers, it's that simple.
  • Options
    Lordtellox9Lordtellox9 Posts: 21
    Needless to say it’s been disappointing since cyber weekend they claim they are slowing down on rewards but the 9th aniversary should have been a bit better unless ur grinding arena which most people don’t because of rosters u not collecting units u have to spend units to get a 7 star u have to bank on your alliance to participate as well to progress . I know most of kabam staff disagree with these rewards but those in control gotta listen for once baquet has always been great until now yeah u got rid of gifting but gifting coulda been nerfed like 10 points or something to prevent people from manipulating the point system we already getting revive nerds etc so coulda kept it so people could progress their accounts
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    _ZEUS_ said:

Thanks for making the banquet rewards low end… I just bought an Xbox series X with the money I was planning on spending in the banquet! ✌️

I see the gta-6 trailer really is pushing the sale numbers up. 📈