**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,380 ★★★★★
    Taintman said:

Siliyo said:

Valiant is a title that’s barely a month old. 7*’s are barely a year old. People complaining about the milestone rewards are out of touch. Just because you just got Valiant does not mean more r3’s are immediately available (with the exception of an additional r3 from Cyber Weekend).

Kabam Crashed even admitted that the pace of 7*s will decrease going forward. Sometimes we as a community act like spoiled brats. We could have gotten the best LEGO set for Christmas and the immediate response is “We want more! We should have gotten more!” Sometimes we’re not grateful as a community.

And I would agree with you if these weren't 300 per piece sir. Why would I spend 300 units for T2A when I can buy it for 60 glory, please don't tell me the gold and iso added justify the 300 units cuz it doesn't. They just shot themself in the leg with these early 7* rank resources release. You want people too feel good about getting 6* shards and resources while you already have plenty of valiants with r3 7*. And no, I'm not complaining, I don't like complaining especially knowing there is a free to play node around, just stating the obvious objectively.
    You’re not buying GBC’s for the T2A, you’re buying them for a *chance* at high ticketed items like T6B and T3A. And if you’re a whale? You’re going for the *elusive* chance at the T4 Alpha. I don’t think your point stands because Paragon crystals exist.

Using your logic, why buy a Paragon if you’re *most likely* going to get a 4 and 5*? Well you’re most likely opening them because you want to test your luck at getting the 7*. What is the side effect of opening a lot of paragons? Items like ISO which can be converted to gold and used for leveling up.

Likewise, the side effect of opening GBCs are the milestones and other rewards you get from GBCs.
  • Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Siliyo said:

Taintman said:

Siliyo said:

Valiant is a title that’s barely a month old. 7*’s are barely a year old. People complaining about the milestone rewards are out of touch. Just because you just got Valiant does not mean more r3’s are immediately available (with the exception of an additional r3 from Cyber Weekend).

Kabam Crashed even admitted that the pace of 7*s will decrease going forward. Sometimes we as a community act like spoiled brats. We could have gotten the best LEGO set for Christmas and the immediate response is “We want more! We should have gotten more!” Sometimes we’re not grateful as a community.

And I would agree with you if these weren't 300 per piece sir. Why would I spend 300 units for T2A when I can buy it for 60 glory, please don't tell me the gold and iso added justify the 300 units cuz it doesn't. They just shot themself in the leg with these early 7* rank resources release. You want people too feel good about getting 6* shards and resources while you already have plenty of valiants with r3 7*. And no, I'm not complaining, I don't like complaining especially knowing there is a free to play node around, just stating the obvious objectively.
    You’re not buying GBC’s for the T2A, you’re buying them for a *chance* at high ticketed items like T6B and T3A. And if you’re a whale? You’re going for the *elusive* chance at the T4 Alpha. I don’t think your point stands because Paragon crystals exist.

Using your logic, why buy a Paragon if you’re *most likely* going to get a 4 and 5*? Well you’re most likely opening them because you want to test your luck at getting the 7*. What is the side effect of opening a lot of paragons? Items like ISO which can be converted to gold and used for leveling up.

Likewise, the side effect of opening GBCs are the milestones and other rewards you get from GBCs.
    Why would I purchase multiple GBCs with a ridiculous rng and spend hundreds when I can buy the all year round offers for $20.00 like the one that's running right now and it gives you 1 + 1/2 t3a, 1+1/2 t6bc, t5cc and 2x t5bc. I don't think you have any clue what's that about. I can't wait to see the drop rates for t4ac, it's gonna be 1% so you basically are spending sh*t ton of units for the items I listed above. Hint: you don't have to drop a hondo for em. It sure is banquet event but not for the players.
  • Options
    Hello will we be able to gift items from our inventory like revives and boost or do we need to purchase them with units? Thanks and good day 👍
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    @Taintman Exactly!
    Buying $20 for the offer today is better than buying $100 worth of these GBC.
    The same could be said for paragon crystals. If you told me that there would be offers for $100 to buy the champion I want, or buy $100 worth of Paragon crystals for a *chance at the champion I want... No brainer.
  • Options
    Hello will we be able to gift items from our inventory like revives or boost? Thanks
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    _ZEUS_ said:

PT_99 said:

_ZEUS_ said:

Thanks for making the banquet rewards low end… I just bought an Xbox series X with the money I was planning on spending in the banquet! ✌️

I see the gta-6 trailer really is pushing the sale numbers up. 📈
    Yes and I won’t have to worry about Kabam Mike “GTA” my XBox like it were a 6star max sig Hercules or something… unless there’s a break in at my house on Christmas Eve…

Hope I’m not too distracted with AW to notice…🤔
    If it does get stolen you can use insurance to get it back... Not sure it works the same for pixels on an app
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Personally, I look forward to this event and I participate with my units at the beginning of the event then I continue to the farm and I open my badges and I take the last crystals. If you do not want this event I advise you to keep your units for the necropolis at 100% or for other events where you can choose your rewards such as July 4 or end offer act 8-4;)
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Jellykaan said:

I read a bunch of gibberish

Ong bruh
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 305 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Please answer my questions if you can

How many units are the GBCs?

Is it too late to make adjustments to the event?