Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Missing sigil gold quest

Tried a bunch of restarts and it's still not popping up, anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,094 ★★★★★
    The gold got merged into the test solo objective
  • Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    ahmynuts said:

Into the test of the Paragon solo event? Not seeing gold there either, unless it's an objective and I already completed it, so can't see lol
  • Options
    Just checked on my gf's account and she has her sigil gold quest there 🫠 lol
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    The sigil gold quest has disappeared for Valiant players, I know. If you recently became Valiant, that would be why. I think someone had said Kabam is working on the issue?
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 345 ★★★
    there is no more gold quest for the sigil if you’re valiant. they moved the gold from the quest into the weekly sigil objective rewards. they said they’d be changing all progression levels to this structure in the coming months
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★
    Noble034 said:

ahmynuts said:

Into the test of the Paragon solo event? Not seeing gold there either, unless it's an objective and I already completed it, so can't see lol
    You should have a test of the valiant solo objective. There is 300k worth of gold spread out in the milestones. You should still be able to look in there and see the gold.
  • Options

Noble034 said:

ahmynuts said:

You should have a test of the valiant solo objective. There is 300k worth of gold spread out in the milestones. You should still be able to look in there and see the gold.
    If they just got valiant this week, they'll have to wait for next week for it to reset.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,094 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Noble034 said:

ahmynuts said:

If they just got valiant this week, they'll have to wait for next week for it to reset.
    Ah forgot about that
  • Options
    Ahhh, alright that makes sense! Just became Valiant on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I still have the Test of the Paragon event. Wasn't aware of the change, thanks guys! @Pikolu @Demonzfyre @GalactikDonut @10or_Strong @ahmynuts