**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

I think people want an apology[...]That's all we want

You're not going to get an apology from Kabam because Miike already explained why they made those decisions this year.

To apologize would be an admission of guilt and you already have an elaborate explanation as to why things are the way they are this year.

I wish it was different, and I think it's wrong like the rest of us, but if you're asking for an apology... you're never going to get it.
  • Options

I think people want an apology[...]That's all we want

You're not going to get an apology from Kabam because Miike already explained why they made those decisions this year.

To apologize would be an admission of guilt and you already have an elaborate explanation as to why things are the way they are this year.

I wish it was different, and I think it's wrong like the rest of us, but if you're asking for an apology... you're never going to get it.
    You don't always say sorry when you're wrong sometimes you say sorry so things don't escalate quickly or go to another level it's more so things calm down even if you're in the right. People want something like they're being heard instead of this is our game and you play it so we do what ever we want scenario.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    For those who have a good rng on the crystal he can have a 7r3 with 30 Crystals t4 with 570
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Jefechuta said:

@Kabam Miike EDIT: Right is left, left is right, damn, its 2 AM here

Since its kinda meh to write it, I just edited some of the fixes I think would be appropiate without destroying the economy of the game:

First of all, the Greater Banquet Crystals:

Right side is the current one, left side is my change

I dont think at the current state of the game, we should have 2 6* Sig Stone prizes, so I changed it so we only have the generic ones only.

Buffed the 7* Shards a little bit, since I dont know the chances still, guessing those are above the lower % ones, I think those buffs are kinda fair, both basic and Titan shards.

We had also 2 prizes for T5 basic, the lowest one was removed.

No more changes here.

Also changed the ISO rewards inside the GBC, the first amounts are the current ones, the last amounts are the ones I would wish for, the ones in the middle are the fair ones.

Now, the Solo Milestones:

Removed the T2 Alpha rewards and lowered one Tier the points overall.

6* Awakening Gem reduced to one, and lowered the points till put it right after the Deathless piece.

T5 Basic Cats removed.

5-Star relic turned into Nexus.

T5 CC, T3 Alpha and T6 Basic buffed from 1 to 3.

6-Star Relic turned into Nexus. ( I dont think its that gamebreaking to make it Nexus)

T6 Class Catalyst Selector points lowered.

6* Rank Up Crystal 4 to 5 added.

Titan Shards added.

I think those changes are fair enough without being gamebreaking.

And finally the alliance milestones:

T2 Alpha and T5 Basic removed and T3 and T6 added instead, one of each.

Tier 1 Primordial Dust removed .

6* Shards points lowered into the T1 Dust place.

6* Rank Up Gem 3 to 4 added.

T3 Alpha frags removed, T6 Class 50% Crystal added instead.

T6 Basic Frags removed, 7* Shards added instead; 2500 (I dont think its too much, can be lowered but I think this is fair enough)

Now, I think this changes are enough to fix the players negative feedback, but the ranked rewards need also need several tweaks, rewards from 601-2600 to 100% should be looken into, in this case Ill just write it down instead of make a comparison table:

Minimum 6 Rank up Gems should be 3 to 4, remove the lower ones.

7* Shards should be buffed, how come top 601 spender only gets 2.500 Titan shards, I dont think thats fair at all, same with the basic ones.

We need more Relic Nexuses for top rewards.

6* Crystals, nexus or not, should be class at least for higher ranks.

And some buffs in calendar rewards from Dec 21 to Jan 3:

Turn 2k 4*Shards into 10k 5* Shards.

Turn 5k 5*Shards into 5k 6*Shards, both days

Turn 4k 6*Shards into 2.5k 7* Shards.

Those would be the changes overall, I think most of them are fair enough for both the players and the company, I dont know if you guys have enough time to change them or not, but I think it would be very nice to give an additional "compensation" or "gift" package with the rewards I changed above for the players that would have reached that rewards.

I hope this at least helps for the next event if you cant fix this one before it starts.

Man I was wondering when someone would do this! lol thanks for doing this man I think its definitely better then before
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

Jefechuta said:

@Kabam Miike EDIT: Right is left, left is right, damn, its 2 AM here

Since its kinda meh to write it, I just edited some of the fixes I think would be appropiate without destroying the economy of the game:

First of all, the Greater Banquet Crystals:

I dont think at the current state of the game, we should have 2 6* Sig Stone prizes, so I changed it so we only have the generic ones only.

Buffed the 7* Shards a little bit, since I dont know the chances still, guessing those are above the lower % ones, I think those buffs are kinda fair, both basic and Titan shards.

We had also 2 prizes for T5 basic, the lowest one was removed.

No more changes here.

Also changed the ISO rewards inside the GBC, the first amounts are the current ones, the last amounts are the ones I would wish for, the ones in the middle are the fair ones.

Now, the Solo Milestones:

Removed the T2 Alpha rewards and lowered one Tier the points overall.

6* Awakening Gem reduced to one, and lowered the points till put it right after the Deathless piece.

T5 Basic Cats removed.

5-Star relic turned into Nexus.

T5 CC, T3 Alpha and T6 Basic buffed from 1 to 3.

6-Star Relic turned into Nexus. ( I dont think its that gamebreaking to make it Nexus)

T6 Class Catalyst Selector points lowered.

6* Rank Up Crystal 4 to 5 added.

Titan Shards added.

I think those changes are fair enough without being gamebreaking.

And finally the alliance milestones:

T2 Alpha and T5 Basic removed and T3 and T6 added instead, one of each.

Tier 1 Primordial Dust removed .

6* Shards points lowered into the T1 Dust place.

6* Rank Up Gem 3 to 4 added.

T3 Alpha frags removed, T6 Class 50% Crystal added instead.

T6 Basic Frags removed, 7* Shards added instead; 2500 (I dont think its too much, can be lowered but I think this is fair enough)

Now, I think this changes are enough to fix the players negative feedback, but the ranked rewards need also need several tweaks, rewards from 601-2600 to 100% should be looken into, in this case Ill just write it down instead of make a comparison table:

Minimum 6 Rank up Gems should be 3 to 4, remove the lower ones.

7* Shards should be buffed, how come top 601 spender only gets 2.500 Titan shards, I dont think thats fair at all, same with the basic ones.

We need more Relic Nexuses for top rewards.

6* Crystals, nexus or not, should be class at least for higher ranks.

And some buffs in calendar rewards from Dec 21 to Jan 3:

Turn 2k 4*Shards into 10k 5* Shards.

Turn 5k 5*Shards into 5k 6*Shards, both days

Turn 4k 6*Shards into 2.5k 7* Shards.

Those would be the changes overall, I think most of them are fair enough for both the players and the company, I dont know if you guys have enough time to change them or not, but I think it would be very nice to give an additional "compensation" or "gift" package with the rewards I changed above for the players that would have reached that rewards.

I hope this at least helps for the next event if you cant fix this one before it starts.

Man I was wondering when someone would do this! lol thanks for doing this man I think its definitely better then before
    It took a while to put it all together to look decent lol, I hope its a little bit useful at least
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    edited December 2023
    the main gripe for people will be solo ones. i understand kabam crashed mentioned next year it will be progression based that will sort out everything. if its not to late then get rid of some milestones that are there twice like 6ag or t5 add paragon/valiant restricted one or two milestone on top. Ally one maybe not this year next year. Late paragon or valiants have no use for most stuff in solo. Also kindly 1t6b and 1t3a? come on last year it was the same you can bump it upto 3. cav or tb getting one r4 wont be game breaking but community will appreciate these small changes.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

Hey guys, I see lots of feedback, and have been thinking about what to respond with. Honestly, I don't know if there is anything to respond with, and I don't think there's anything I can say that will change opinions here.

This event is something people look forward to, and it's something that we strive to deliver on. This year, we made improvements in every way possible, so your direct feedback with actual actionable items would be appreciated to help me understand.

We reduced the number of points available for opening each Greater Gifting Crystal, but also reduced the points needed to hit that same milestone last year. Last year, there was 15 Solo Event milestones, with the top reward being a 5-Star Relic at 100,000 points. Buy and opening 25 crystals got you that Milestone. This year, the 15th Milestone is at 75,600 points and is a 6-Star Abyss Nexus Crystal. To get there, you would need to buy and open 28 GBCs. Yes, that is 3 more than before, but it's also arguably a better reward than the Relic Crystal.

There are also 5 additional Milestones available, and while I get that people are looking at last year's as "I got everything for 25 Crystals", that's not really a fair way to look at this. We extended the runway, added more Milestones for those that want to complete it, and took nothing away from those who don't want to go any further than what they did last time.

The Alliance event also has one additional Milestone, but to hit the 15th Milestone, it requires fewer crystals from across the whole Alliance than it did to hit the 15th (and final) Milestone of last year. We added one more Milestone this year for those that want to go for it. I think people are looking at those rewards tables as 100% vs 100%, not as the number of milestones, which is how they really should be looked at.

Additionally, these Crystals have better rewards than the last year's crystals.

Of course, we can't compare last year's event to this one directly; there's been a lot of changes in the Game, with the addition of 7 Stars, Ascension, and higher ranks, but that doesn't mean that we are going to go crazy with all of those materials. There are a lot of comments on wanting more 7-Star Shards or Rank 3 Materials (we were explicit with where you can expect to get the first available R3 7-Stars), and while I understand where you're coming from, nobody wants to live in a world where we burn through 7-Stars in a year and need to introduce 8-Stars in 2024. There will always be taps that are opened slowly, otherwise we end up burning through content and that's not good for the game.

I appreciate all of your feedback, but if you have something a bit more actionable or precise as to why you're upset, I would love to take that to the team for future consideration. I want to understand, so we can improve for the future.

I think the inflation's been the biggest it's ever been since I started playing this year. …

But hey, those are the relatively jaded opinions of a valiant who, aside from Colossus from a titan, has been getting a lot of good pulls recently. Maybe the people who got Spider-man and Gwen from necropolis completion instead of Hulk and Titania feel differently.

As for actionable feedback, keep the inflation down? Obviously the glaring thing is doing banquet right after releasing everest content that massively skews everyone's value of in game items, so don't do that again I guess?
    In April, I had no r5 champs. Now i have 15 plus 4 7r2 and I haven’t done necropolis. What inflation?

I only have 106 different 6-stars at r3 or higher. These t5b and t2a will be a huge help to fix this roster deficiency.

Seriously though - last year’s milestones were building something that I literally didn’t have. This year’s milestones are giving me one champ in a pool of 20.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Bro Kabam if the Paragon gift is past hero selector (Especially 2018 😳) then I'll spend ALL of my units, in Necro 🤣
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’ve commented plenty in this thread and others. Actionable suggestions can be found there.

Three points:

1. It seems out of touch for players to believe Banquet would be sufficient to catapult players to Valiant/R3s.
    2. It seems equally out of touch to believe that a rehash of last year’s Banquet prizes would delight players, especially given all that has transpired in-game in the intervening year.
    3. There is ample room between 1&2 to have built an event that would have delighted players.

Dr. Zola

Point number one is essentially a straw man to detract from any discussion about the relative rarity of 6r5/7r2 mats IMO. (I don’t mean from you…I mean from Miike)
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★

Hey guys, I see lots of feedback, and have been thinking about what to respond with. Honestly, I don't know if there is anything to respond with, and I don't think there's anything I can say that will change opinions here.

This event is something people look forward to, and it's something that we strive to deliver on. This year, we made improvements in every way possible, so your direct feedback with actual actionable items would be appreciated to help me understand.

We reduced the number of points available for opening each Greater Gifting Crystal, but also reduced the points needed to hit that same milestone last year. Last year, there was 15 Solo Event milestones, with the top reward being a 5-Star Relic at 100,000 points. Buy and opening 25 crystals got you that Milestone. This year, the 15th Milestone is at 75,600 points and is a 6-Star Abyss Nexus Crystal. To get there, you would need to buy and open 28 GBCs. Yes, that is 3 more than before, but it's also arguably a better reward than the Relic Crystal.

There are also 5 additional Milestones available, and while I get that people are looking at last year's as "I got everything for 25 Crystals", that's not really a fair way to look at this. We extended the runway, added more Milestones for those that want to complete it, and took nothing away from those who don't want to go any further than what they did last time.

The Alliance event also has one additional Milestone, but to hit the 15th Milestone, it requires fewer crystals from across the whole Alliance than it did to hit the 15th (and final) Milestone of last year. We added one more Milestone this year for those that want to go for it. I think people are looking at those rewards tables as 100% vs 100%, not as the number of milestones, which is how they really should be looked at.

Additionally, these Crystals have better rewards than the last year's crystals.

Of course, we can't compare last year's event to this one directly; there's been a lot of changes in the Game, with the addition of 7 Stars, Ascension, and higher ranks, but that doesn't mean that we are going to go crazy with all of those materials. There are a lot of comments on wanting more 7-Star Shards or Rank 3 Materials (we were explicit with where you can expect to get the first available R3 7-Stars), and while I understand where you're coming from, nobody wants to live in a world where we burn through 7-Stars in a year and need to introduce 8-Stars in 2024. There will always be taps that are opened slowly, otherwise we end up burning through content and that's not good for the game.

I appreciate all of your feedback, but if you have something a bit more actionable or precise as to why you're upset, I would love to take that to the team for future consideration. I want to understand, so we can improve for the future.

Miike I’m going to be as constructive as possible and sum it up in one little explanation. The problem is with necropolis dropping and 7 stars being pushed on us, and valiant requiring 2 r 3 7 stars you guys have almost made 6 stars irrelevant. That I believe is the biggest backlash for the banquet event. Yes rewards are nice but not pushing much to enable rank 5 6 stars, r2 7 stars, and in no way helping rank 3 a 7 star in order to reach the newest progression level. You want us to advance you say but it’s all behind a pay wall. The only way to r3 7 stars and become valiant until 8.4 drops if you have finished 8.3 was to spend out the yin yang over cyber weekend for lackluster deals or 100% necropolis. I think everyone was hoping to see a bit more 7 star mats, 7 star shards, ascension materials, etc. With 7 stars being the pushed future 6 stars have now become the new 5 star and almost working towards irrelevancy. Just my take on what I see going on in the thread.