Good champions that you hate playing with

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
America Chavez (op in bgs but i just can't like her) and Tigra. Never use them. Who are yours'?

Comments

• Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    Nosrep said:

I never play as Tigra. I can’t use her. (I still use my 6*R3 as a defender is bgs though, because she always wins)

Really? How so? I mean she has a lot of science counters.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I like my 7* Chavez, she is fun.

Rest the best ones i don't like or can't play them are:
    Tigra, Kitty, Valkyrie and Hulking.

I have them as R3 but don't use them. I also R3ed them just because other Peryrs like them. I think i m good with rest popular options.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Idk why everyone hate to fight Chavez? Just dex sp-1 when her foot hits ground and sp-2 when beam lights up or even better, don't let her use heavy.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Spot….

The play style is so lackluster…
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    Kitty pryde.
    Just so boring
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 394 ★★★
    Tigra
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    TrongNov said:

Apoc, never like him even when ppl claimed he was the best mutant in game. He's slow both in terms of damage and also animations

Have you tried him with Cable and a full mutant team? He was really useful for me in acts 6,7,8.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    Red magneto, Capiw and spot
  • Adrianz1Adrianz1 Member Posts: 64
    6r4 - abs man, kitty, katebishop
    6r3 - profx, tigra, toad, spot, quicksilver, viv-vision
    I dont hate them i just find it difficult to play them succesfully
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,110 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Idk why everyone hate to fight Chavez? Just dex sp-1 when her foot hits ground and sp-2 when beam lights up or even better, don't let her use heavy.

Don't interrupt her heavy is key, if she does all 3 hits thats fine but the 2hit gives her the return damage passive
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★
    Ngl i despise playing Apoc, having to bring in a whole team to actually be useable doesnt help his case either.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Ngl i despise playing Apoc, having to bring in a whole team to actually be useable doesnt help his case either.

I honestly do not understand this comment, Apoc does not need anyone to be useful. He has multiple immunities, deals multiple kinds of DOT, has big damage on specials, can break block, and cannot be purified. He’s a tank.

I use him without synergies all the time. R56s ascended. Beast.
    He definetly needs synergies lol. Without Cable and Stryfe synergy he is a slog to play. Plus the fact that he has to be damaged first before becoming immune to bleed and incinerate makes no sense, when literally every other champ immune to something starts off with the immunity. Fair enough about the debuffs but that hardly comes in handy besides the damage. As I mentioned before, the big damage from specials only come through synergies or boring ramp matches. Although the block break, cannot purify, and his health are solid though ngl.

Plus pretty much any champ can be deemed useable at rank 5 ascended. I also just dont like the mutant class in general as their damage ramp is often boring or slow.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

I honestly do not understand this comment, Apoc does not need anyone to be useful. He has multiple immunities, deals multiple kinds of DOT, has big damage on specials, can break block, and cannot be purified. He’s a tank.

Apoc is still a great champ. There are a few reasons he is forgot about by the masses. First he's awesome at questing. Questing is so easy now people don't need him. Don't need his utility. Every quest in the game including necropolis can just be overpowered with a champion that is a higher rarity and rank than is needed.

Second is battlegrounds. The vast majority of people get their bg info from the streamers who are top 1% players. They don't use apoc because he is slow on offense in the first fight with no ramp. He is not a great defender when every player in celestial can dex both his sp1 abs sp2 with no issues every time. However if people who struggle to make gc each season would put him in their deck instead of a high skill champ like abs man they would get much better results.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Zuro said:

Apoc is still a great champ. There are a few reasons he is forgot about by the masses. First he's awesome at questing. Questing is so easy now people don't need him. Don't need his utility. Every quest in the game including necropolis can just be overpowered with a champion that is a higher rarity and rank than is needed.

Second is battlegrounds. The vast majority of people get their bg info from the streamers who are top 1% players. They don't use apoc because he is slow on offense in the first fight with no ramp. He is not a great defender when every player in celestial can dex both his sp1 abs sp2 with no issues every time. However if people who struggle to make gc each season would put him in their deck instead of a high skill champ like abs man they would get much better results.
    This is pretty true. I often draft Apoc because he can be great on defense in the tiers you mentioned. Even higher sometimes if they don't get a champ that can take him down quick. Dude is definitely tanky, and wastes time with his long specials.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★

Human Torch I don’t get the love. R3 mine and barely use him. Much rather use Sunspot.

Why are you using scuffed Torch?
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 ★★
    Scorpion he is an excellent champion but the heavy charge intercept playstyle hurts me so much when I try to do his rotations which for his quality damage output require it.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Abs Man, Rintrah and Moondragon, I just may suck using them, or don’t see the potencial. Rintrah has 200% neutralize but I just don’t see the fun on playing him, I’d rather use Wiccan and see the opponent burn 🔥