Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Lets have a debate and forget about the banquet disappointment

Let's forget about the banquet disappointment and have some fun.Im curious to see the results.Hope as many people engage with this pool.
Whom you like?Playboi Carti or Taylor swift?Two big artists,one is a musical genius,a Beethoven of our generation (even better if I may) and the other is Taylor Swift.Lets see if the mcoc community has good taste (please kabam let us have fun and dont delete this post I beg you)

Lets have a debate and forget about the banquet disappointment 88 votes

Playboi Carti
10%
Adrianz1MᗅՏᗅCRESaltE_Wenis69N1nj4SkillzZSceptilemaniac2YoungDaq.Fr4s3rTribalChiefBursucuBarosan 9 votes
Taylor Swift
17%
TendersquadOpandemonioXreissANGRYEAGLE88Spider_RicoDeamon1337Praneeth_SP616Musha27MrSakuragiMDxStertslPT_99TitansaaramadiPekka4900 15 votes
Neither coz both suck
51%
MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69SecondSkrillerKillSwitchdjr17ButtehrsNanosamaFilledPizzaItsClobberinTimeGamer1RenaxqqBen_15455houndogακιDukenpukeShenkCrcrcrcChaosMax1012The_Sentry06BassanoClapperAshacekar 45 votes
Neither coz I dont know them
21%
KeonexBenjaminboutonMattstafariPandingoAkkarin23laserjohn26istwan17Adri5846AzenstarInsaneSkullCyrillFromTulaThe_0wenpusVijay_33Honorable_BluJayVivesectorMrA23Noverrr77Lo67KiLionSky 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Nosrep said:

What?

....the hell.
  • Options
    Playboi Carti
    Nosrep said:

What?

Can you vote atlest?Jeez how cold y'all are
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 159
    Neither coz both suck
    I vote Spider punk cause when it comes to music i like it at least rock
    Taylor Shift is only anerican product and who da funk is pboi Carti?
    I don't even want to search it
  • Options
    Playboi Carti

I vote Spider punk cause when it comes to music i like it at least rock
    Taylor Shift is only anerican product and who da funk is pboi Carti?
    I don't even want to search it

Shii if you dont fw Playboi Carti too bad coz hes the reason that the banquet is mid.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Neither coz both suck
    Bro whats the reason for this they both suck and this has nothing to do with the game dawg.
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    Playboi Carti
    I like some Playboi Carti songs but I prefer Juice WRLD
  • Options
    Playboi Carti
    Warlockjr said:

Bro whats the reason for this they both suck and this has nothing to do with the game dawg.

It has my man,it surely has
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Taylor Swift
    Hopefully she’ll be in the rare champ selector
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Neither coz both suck
    Yeah no we not gon let them get away with this. Both of these artists and banquet event sucks
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw is the best champion.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,453 ★★★★★
    Taylor Swift

Ebony Maw is the best champion.

Kitty will like few words after she phases and heavy kick him to make him lose that focus. 😎
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 377 ★★★
    Sleep Token
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,921 ★★★★★
    Why all the hate for Swift lmao. She has some good songs. Carti is a vibe sometimes but he’s just alright. Mumble can be fun from time to time