**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon Titania ramp up questions

Sorry if it’s a simple question, but for those who have done the Necropolis, how much combo did you aim to bank with Aegon per revive used against Titania? Trying to start a run, but I’m not sure how much combo I should try and bank on my first run before feeling like it was good enough to start using revives, thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Min 170 I'd say
    Personally I've got a combo of 300 hits, and then used revives
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,737 ★★★★★
    From what ive seen people usually push for the 150ish range
  • Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 109
    I did for 120-140ish combo then banked it
  • Options
    JamesH371JamesH371 Posts: 14
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the answers!
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    I practiced until I could reliably hit between 100-150
  • Options
    Hendross said:

You just do the best you can. Here's mine for reference

R5
    Revive. Banked combo (75% of previous fight)
    1 110
    2 230
    3 355
    4 422
    5 492
    6 566
    7 646

Yeah for sure, just wanted a bit of a ballpark to make sure I wasn’t vastly lower than it should have been, but it sounds like I’m all good, thank you!
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    My first combo banked I think ended up around 160 or so, then I just went in and did my best after that with each revive.

If I got clipped (happened way more often than not) and combo shield went up from proxima I usually just quit out right there and went in again..

Don't get greedy. I did a couple times after my combo shield went up, continued to fight, got smacked once and wasted a revive and potions getting me zero combo, and it nearly happened again shortly after that.

If you slip up at 40 hits, who cares, quit out. Taking 30 hits to the next go is better than zero! Eventually you'll get him to 999.

Somehow I banked just over 800 on titania,.Still unsure how that happened, but I was happy with it!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

From what ive seen people usually push for the 150ish range

This is what I did.
  • Options

My first combo banked I think ended up around 160 or so, then I just went in and did my best after that with each revive.

If I got clipped (happened way more often than not) and combo shield went up from proxima I usually just quit out right there and went in again..

Don't get greedy. I did a couple times after my combo shield went up, continued to fight, got smacked once and wasted a revive and potions getting me zero combo, and it nearly happened again shortly after that.

If you slip up at 40 hits, who cares, quit out. Taking 30 hits to the next go is better than zero! Eventually you'll get him to 999.

Somehow I banked just over 800 on titania,.Still unsure how that happened, but I was happy with it!

Great advice, thanks mate! Definitely need to try not to get greedy, like you said, anything is better than nothing
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Getting ready to do this myself, and I think you need to worry more about your first then about per revive. Restart till you get something you are happy with then can start reviving.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Glad I found this post. Planning on starting my run this afternoon & was wondering the same thing. Good luck OP!
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,729 ★★★★
    I did around 150 and then banked it.

Also I've seen alot of players ranked Aegon and then starting the run. I left him unranked & once reaching 999 combos, i then ranked him and finished off the Titania fight. This way he was fully ramped when entering the Aarkus fight.
  • Options

Glad I found this post. Planning on starting my run this afternoon & was wondering the same thing. Good luck OP!

You too! Glad it could be useful to other people too
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

I did around 150 and then banked it.

Also I've seen alot of players ranked Aegon and then starting the run. I left him unranked & once reaching 999 combos, i then ranked him and finished off the Titania fight. This way he was fully ramped when entering the Aarkus fight.

I did the same. I also dropped all offensive masteries for the Titania fight.
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 65
    I think it's honestly just whatever you can manage to get to before you lose the shield from proxima synergy (assuming that's what you're doing). I messed up a few times and kept stubbornly pushing through despite having her down to 70% with 0 combo and I think got thru her with about 550... I took more than 100 revives for the entire path but not that much more and I felt like I was pretty much just mashing through at some points... If you have the revives prepared. It'll work out.
  • Options
    Lil_king_redLil_king_red Posts: 16
    JamesH371 said:

Sorry if it’s a simple question, but for those who have done the Necropolis, how much combo did you aim to bank with Aegon per revive used against Titania? Trying to start a run, but I’m not sure how much combo I should try and bank on my first run before feeling like it was good enough to start using revives, thanks for any advice!

That titania was annoying for me, i had a goal of 150 combo per revive and just stuck to that goal each fight. (Im an average player so i lost some my combo occasionally)
  • Options
    Bhanu_3000Bhanu_3000 Posts: 33
    JamesH371 said:

With rank 4 Aegon I went for around 120-140. It's when I started getting rooted. I think with rank 5 Aegon you can go higher.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    I had maybe 5 or attempts/restarts then just waded in.

Reality is, you will die. Waiting for perfect circumstances to start your run means you will find reasons not to start it at all.

Perfection is the enemy of progress.

You will use revives and get 0 combo banked, other times you will put 150 down and not even realise.

Go for it!
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    I disagree with those who say this is the easiest patch. I hate this Titania fight, it's one of the most stressful. I prefer to conclude along Odin's patch.