**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited December 2023

Specifics:

These rewards seem geared toward helping players pull 6* champs and get them no higher than R3.

Thats really stale, considering that many Paragon players are now prioritizing getting 7* champs and taking 7* champs to Rank 2. These rewards are minimally helpful for those goals, and massively dependent on RNG.

More appropriate rewards, without blowing the game economy, would be along the lines of acquiring 7* champs or AT LEAST getting a few 6* champs to R3/R4. So … like … make it realistic to pull 3-4 each of T3B/T6A and a couple of random T6CC. That’s not asking too much IMO. In-game offers to Paragons are focused on those materials already.

I agree, i think rewards should be geared to help thronebreakers become paragons, why aren't there any rank 4 materials in the calendar?

Make it make sense!
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    _ZEUS_ said:

The bottom line is, the MCOC community has a symbiotic relationship with KABAM (side note symbiotic spider man also needs a rebalance)… anyhoo there are things we want -relevant progression materials, and things they want - money. That being said, I challenge everyone in the MCOC community to spend less than one Odin on this event. 3000 units or less would get the attention of KABAM significantly faster than any of the insightful, thoughtful and sometimes sarcastic posts in this thread. Don’t tune in to the Twitch livestream, and Do not spend money- talking to you 🐳’s!

Well said, I'm sure all the whales have read your comment and will act accordingly!
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    As a new tb and rising paragon(i guess) I kinda find this event mid. I mean like I need Some r4 mats because I do not even have my 1st r4 yet!. But other people are focused on 7* now and I am sort of making my way there. So please change the rewards and make this right/reasonable.
  • Options
    paras282000paras282000 Posts: 8
    can anyone tell me my friends mcoc not showing battleground but he cleared act 5.1 but still battleground is not showing in fight menu
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★

Hey guys, I see lots of feedback, and have been thinking about what to respond with. Honestly, I don't know if there is anything to respond with, and I don't think there's anything I can say that will change opinions here.

This event is something people look forward to, and it's something that we strive to deliver on. This year, we made improvements in every way possible, so your direct feedback with actual actionable items would be appreciated to help me understand.

We reduced the number of points available for opening each Greater Gifting Crystal, but also reduced the points needed to hit that same milestone last year. Last year, there was 15 Solo Event milestones, with the top reward being a 5-Star Relic at 100,000 points. Buy and opening 25 crystals got you that Milestone. This year, the 15th Milestone is at 75,600 points and is a 6-Star Abyss Nexus Crystal. To get there, you would need to buy and open 28 GBCs. Yes, that is 3 more than before, but it's also arguably a better reward than the Relic Crystal.

There are also 5 additional Milestones available, and while I get that people are looking at last year's as "I got everything for 25 Crystals", that's not really a fair way to look at this. We extended the runway, added more Milestones for those that want to complete it, and took nothing away from those who don't want to go any further than what they did last time.

The Alliance event also has one additional Milestone, but to hit the 15th Milestone, it requires fewer crystals from across the whole Alliance than it did to hit the 15th (and final) Milestone of last year. We added one more Milestone this year for those that want to go for it. I think people are looking at those rewards tables as 100% vs 100%, not as the number of milestones, which is how they really should be looked at.

Additionally, these Crystals have better rewards than the last year's crystals.

Of course, we can't compare last year's event to this one directly; there's been a lot of changes in the Game, with the addition of 7 Stars, Ascension, and higher ranks, but that doesn't mean that we are going to go crazy with all of those materials. There are a lot of comments on wanting more 7-Star Shards or Rank 3 Materials (we were explicit with where you can expect to get the first available R3 7-Stars), and while I understand where you're coming from, nobody wants to live in a world where we burn through 7-Stars in a year and need to introduce 8-Stars in 2024. There will always be taps that are opened slowly, otherwise we end up burning through content and that's not good for the game.

I appreciate all of your feedback, but if you have something a bit more actionable or precise as to why you're upset, I would love to take that to the team for future consideration. I want to understand, so we can improve for the future.

Good day

Jus my 2 cents on this. I'm very happy with having to buy gifting crystals myself and open them. It's way better than having to find players to trade/exchange with. I'm also not bothered with all the solo and ally milestones and rank rewards.

My only concern is what we are getting from gifting crystals

6* hero shards - 4k, 10k and 15k going along with 6* abyss, 6* nexus and 6* rare champion selector - why do we need so many 6* options?
    6* awakening gem crystal and 6* awakening gem - why not jus leave it to 7 awakening gems with the same odds
    T5B - 3pcs and 2pcs - why not just leave it to 3 pcs and be done..
    T6C - 10%, 20%, 50%, full - why not just 25% and full
    Paragon Gifted Guardians crystal - 2 pcs - this is just likely more iso on top of free iso - just remove this pls

My suggestion is

from the 6* hero shards - jus leave it at 7.5k and 15k - bring 4k 7* base and 1800 titan
    from the t5b one - jus put a 7* launch pool crystal
    from the t6c one - 300k loyalty and 80k incur shards instead

• Options
    Optimus_13Optimus_13 Posts: 7
    Bro battlegrounds is available to uncollected players that is after completing act5.2
  • Options
    DSauce456DSauce456 Posts: 6
    edited December 2023

Hot dang it I’m so close I wanted to be TB before this event started
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    DSauce456 said:

Bro you can still do it, I already beat him like last month
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    DSauce456 said:

Good luck, but I’m not sure it affects the calendar you get. Should give you a better holiday/anniversary gift however.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DSauce456 said:

Good luck, but I’m not sure it affects the calendar you get. Should give you a better holiday/anniversary gift however.

Dr. Zola
    Slight improvement

• Options
    HenriPBHenriPB Posts: 1

Hey guys, I see lots of feedback, and have been thinking about what to respond with. Honestly, I don't know if there is anything to respond with, and I don't think there's anything I can say that will change opinions here.

This event is something people look forward to, and it's something that we strive to deliver on. This year, we made improvements in every way possible, so your direct feedback with actual actionable items would be appreciated to help me understand.

We reduced the number of points available for opening each Greater Gifting Crystal, but also reduced the points needed to hit that same milestone last year. Last year, there was 15 Solo Event milestones, with the top reward being a 5-Star Relic at 100,000 points. Buy and opening 25 crystals got you that Milestone. This year, the 15th Milestone is at 75,600 points and is a 6-Star Abyss Nexus Crystal. To get there, you would need to buy and open 28 GBCs. Yes, that is 3 more than before, but it's also arguably a better reward than the Relic Crystal.

There are also 5 additional Milestones available, and while I get that people are looking at last year's as "I got everything for 25 Crystals", that's not really a fair way to look at this. We extended the runway, added more Milestones for those that want to complete it, and took nothing away from those who don't want to go any further than what they did last time.

The Alliance event also has one additional Milestone, but to hit the 15th Milestone, it requires fewer crystals from across the whole Alliance than it did to hit the 15th (and final) Milestone of last year. We added one more Milestone this year for those that want to go for it. I think people are looking at those rewards tables as 100% vs 100%, not as the number of milestones, which is how they really should be looked at.

Additionally, these Crystals have better rewards than the last year's crystals.

Of course, we can't compare last year's event to this one directly; there's been a lot of changes in the Game, with the addition of 7 Stars, Ascension, and higher ranks, but that doesn't mean that we are going to go crazy with all of those materials. There are a lot of comments on wanting more 7-Star Shards or Rank 3 Materials (we were explicit with where you can expect to get the first available R3 7-Stars), and while I understand where you're coming from, nobody wants to live in a world where we burn through 7-Stars in a year and need to introduce 8-Stars in 2024. There will always be taps that are opened slowly, otherwise we end up burning through content and that's not good for the game.

I appreciate all of your feedback, but if you have something a bit more actionable or precise as to why you're upset, I would love to take that to the team for future consideration. I want to understand, so we can improve for the future.

Era tão simples, bastava não ter lançado o título agora, mas lançaram e tem MUITA gente que quer. Se não tivessem lançado valiant eu tenho certeza que não teria toda essa polêmica, mas o pica pau é burro né?
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30
    UncleSaM said:

@Kabam Miike forget about the negative folks in the threads. There’s a lot of constructive stuff in the 16 pages of chat. I think you can save the event by having nice rewards with the unit deals and taking the 5 most often cited suggestions and adding it to the event. The take home for me is the milestones are not juicy enough. Progression based is not ideal IMO. But the login calendar was so awesome we kinda expected milestones to be in sync with the login. Maybe a 6R5 for the final alliance milestone and a 7R2 RU gem for the individual milestone even if you have to raise the spending amount. My personal opinion is that I would rather spend 20,000 units to reach a 6R5 or 7R2 than 7,000 for a generic AG.
    Now me personally i always get about 1.5M points at the end of the event. But I think people will be happier if the milestones are juicier man. You can still fix this @Kabam Miike
    You have the power to do so. I’m an optimist. I think you’ll come through.

Can you provide reasoning for why you think progression based milestones would not be ideal?
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

UncleSaM said:

@Kabam Miike forget about the negative folks in the threads. There’s a lot of constructive stuff in the 16 pages of chat. I think you can save the event by having nice rewards with the unit deals and taking the 5 most often cited suggestions and adding it to the event. The take home for me is the milestones are not juicy enough. Progression based is not ideal IMO. But the login calendar was so awesome we kinda expected milestones to be in sync with the login. Maybe a 6R5 for the final alliance milestone and a 7R2 RU gem for the individual milestone even if you have to raise the spending amount. My personal opinion is that I would rather spend 20,000 units to reach a 6R5 or 7R2 than 7,000 for a generic AG.
    Now me personally i always get about 1.5M points at the end of the event. But I think people will be happier if the milestones are juicier man. You can still fix this @Kabam Miike
    You have the power to do so. I’m an optimist. I think you’ll come through.

Can you provide reasoning for why you think progression based milestones would not be ideal?
    I can, players that are still Cav/TB or below, usually cant allow themselves spend that amount of units on this events since they need them to keep progressing through the game, either masteries, revives, or whatever the have to spend on, so usually the amount of units used by them on this events are low, so probably most of them wont pass X milestone unless those are spender, which, in this case, are not likely to be lower than Paragon.
  • Options
    _ZEUS__ZEUS_ Posts: 7
    Hyperrrr said:

I hope kabam will provided us an answer, and not ignore us like most of the time

Banquet every previous years make us dream and hope, this year ZEROOO, they forget that, they should go crazy with the rewards because that's the goal of this event right?

If not just rename the event, called it tiny lunch instead of banquet

“The last supper” (although semi-blasphemous) might be more fitting…🤔
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Are there no requirements in when an account was created to participate this year?
  • Options
    UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46
    gohard123 said:

I just want to be able to take one 6 to r5 or one 7* to r2. One not multiple

Right you should be able to do that minimum if the “tiny lunch event” just keep up with the game progression from the solo event rewards and/or rank rewards but you won’t be able to with this event unless you buy a ton of crystals. This is a realistic expectation, basic at best, giving the same rewards almost as last year and ignoring the last year of changes in the game are a joke.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Aight guys, i'm gonna summon the keyboard god
    @DNA3000 what are your thoughts about the current inflation of the game? Specially when it comes to 7*, after CW and now this cold water bucket that we got after the new downgrade ''upgraded'' version of the banquet, it seems like the inflation of the game has a few issues