**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Thanks for the free 4* meme

KeonexKeonex Posts: 312 ★★★
9th year anniversary coming in strong.

4* meme champ as for free and new upcoming Banquet rewards that equal last years game is coming in strong this xmas.

what other games do you guys find good, i'm looking for something new to tackle in the mobile space

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Do Necropolis, best rewards in-game right now.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    He meant other online games, not MCOC lmao. I would suggest The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild or The Legend of Zelda: Teras of the Kingdom. Not mobile but great games
  • Options
    i already did Necropolis 100% so this game is now stale and upcoming rewards aren’t geared towards new progression.

essentially if you are Valiant and you aren’t going to rank Top 100 in it then the event is completely trash and can be skipped. as all on it is geared for non valiant players.

So yeah looking for other mobile games ideas i can put some time in

i don’t like playing console games so has to be mobile game on apple ios
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Is there no other anniversary gift like shards or something?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★

Is there no other anniversary gift like shards or something?

the special calendar and the arenas are all part of the anniversary

even if you don’t count the arena because it’s “work” the calendar is still free
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 927 ★★★★★
    Keonex said:

i already did Necropolis 100% so this game is now stale and upcoming rewards aren’t geared towards new progression.

essentially if you are Valiant and you aren’t going to rank Top 100 in it then the event is completely trash and can be skipped. as all on it is geared for non valiant players.

You are being too generous… unless you just became paragon, it’s not geared for paragons either. Even TB’s are going to struggle finding worth in the inability to take a single champ to rank 4 without some serious units.
  • Options

Keonex said:

You are being too generous… unless you just became paragon, it’s not geared for paragons either. Even TB’s are going to struggle finding worth in the inability to take a single champ to rank 4 without some serious units.
    I agree Banquet event this year is definitely geared for Cav players unless you are one of the few getting that Top 100 ranking spot, or in a Top 10 alliance

But i think this is the fail i have nothing against whales, they should definitely get some juicy stuff for the money they out in game, My issue with banquet is how it scales down. Its like either you make top 90 to be exact or you lose.

like Top 90 gears for Valiant but it scales down ao bad that rank 91 seems a TB offer not even good for Paragons at that point.