**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Going all out in the banquet event

With the recent backlash on the banquet event, I'm interested to know if you are going to spend all of (or a large majority) of this Christmas. Personally, I have around 5,000 units saved up, and against my best judgement, I'm going to spend it all. How many units are you guys planning to spend, and are you excited for the event? Even though I'm going to spend all my units I'm not super hyped about the lack of progression I will get; but this is from a paragon's perspective. Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Guilly piece and ignore it. Hopefully something worth spending units on shows up later.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    I was prepared to spend 25k on my Valiant account but will be scaling that back to probably 1.5k.

My Cav account has 5k and will be spending most of all of that.
  • Options
    NuttyClipsYTNuttyClipsYT Posts: 19

I was prepared to spend 25k on my Valiant account but will be scaling that back to probably 1.5k.

My Cav account has 5k and will be spending most of all of that.

Yeah, I gotcha. Valiant players will basically get nothing of value from this event except the guilly piece.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Depends how good the drop rates are, I'm not sure yet. If they suck I'll spend 1.5k and that'll be it, if they don't suck I might go as high as 3k but that's it, I'd rather do another path in Necropolis if the GBC drop rates suck.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    I unfortunately have to spend to get 6* Abyss for Aegon. Otherwise I would've only spend whatever the bare minimum my Alliance wanted me to. 😔
  • Options
    If they don’t change the event I will spent the minimum to grab units and gbc on the milestone
  • Options
    LionSkyLionSky Posts: 57
    I am spending nothing in my main but spending 11k unit in my f2p uncollected account which i created 24 days ago.
  • Options
    Whatever is minimum requirement to spend to get final alliance milestone, hoping my alliance will there.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Whatever gets me the deathless guilly piece at least

If you just recycle the units you get from banquet, then you get deathless guillotine piece for free
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Only what’s necessary for max alliance milestone, I’m saving everything else for my Necropolis completion.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Whatever gets me the deathless guilly piece at least

Same here... They said that opening the crystals and using the units from the solo and alliance milestones will be enough, so you don't have to spend any of your own units for that piece... However, I may need to spend a little, since I'm not in an active alliance so i won't be getting a lot of the alliance milestones...
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★

Only what’s necessary for max alliance milestone, I’m saving everything else for my Necropolis completion.

Same here, solo milestones are trash and I bet the chance to get tier 2 alpha and tier 5 basic or the other trash stuff in the crystals will be so high.
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    PT_99 said:

I unfortunately have to spend to get 6* Abyss for Aegon. Otherwise I would've only spend whatever the bare minimum my Alliance wanted me to. 😔

Last year i opened 4 abyss crystals during December events hoping for Hercules, i got him in March from a random normal nexus, just have your hopes low and dont invest too much for something, its easier to deal with it of it doesnt go your way
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Whatever my alliance decides to do. I

Same for me. There are quite a few smaller accounts in my ally who stand to benefit from the Banquet prizes—far, far more than I do (which is little to none at all).

I’m a good sport. 7K units plus Apple gift cards from buying a new device sitting around but I’m spending as little of that as necessary.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Legotb27Legotb27 Posts: 57
    I’m trying to get to 3000 units before the event so I can just pop 10 when the event comes
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Whatever my alliance decides to do. I

Same for me. There are quite a few smaller accounts in my ally who stand to benefit from the Banquet prizes—far, far more than I do (which is little to none at all).

I’m a good sport. 7K units plus Apple gift cards from buying a new device sitting around but I’m spending as little of that as necessary.

Dr. Zola
    Same, for sure. I was just chatting to some of the players with smaller accounts in my alliance, assuring them that I would help get them rewards that are meaningful to their accounts. Frankly, some of them are better players than I, so it’s units well spent.