**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Hey Kabam where is 500 unit revive bundle!!!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 372 ★★
I am really looking for the 500 unit revive bundle. Which we used to see every 2-3 weeks before necropolis dropped. But i haven't seen those bundles after necropolis. I never bought them because I never need them because 22h event always enough for me. But now I need them for necropolis and it is vanished by kabam.

What's the hypocrisy! When those bundles were not required then kabam always used to give those bundles. But now even kabam know those bundles are really required then they are not dropping it.

I know why kabam did it. They always do this kind of cheap things. But I still hope kabam give those bundles and I will purchase them

Love you kabam!!

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    this is called preparation, should've take it before necro
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 346 ★★
    damn son. chill
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Get the EQ 1000 unit offers, then use the energy refills to go farm revives before it's nerfed in January.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 958 ★★★★★
    I’ve been looking out for them as well, to help with final 2 Necro runs. But alas they are no where to be seen. Maybe this Wednesday they’ll drop. Who knows. Instead I will revive farm. This is one of those times I’d happily use some units on the revive bundles. Instead it’ll be the MEQ bundles and reviving farming.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    I'm very certain that 95% of random pop-up offers are made by 1 dollar AI, other 5% are actually good tho.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

The Summoner's Market has a revive and potion bundle for $20. You can buy it once per week. If you're FTP obviously it won't help, but if you do spend it's a decent value.

That's 2 dollars per revive
    Who out here is buying 10 revives for 20 dollars. The hell, this deal is so bad, people are laughing at you for this suggestion.

People want revive not some silly hp potions. We get overflowing potions already from 4h crystals.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,386 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

I am really looking for the 500 unit revive bundle. Which we used to see every 2-3 weeks before necropolis dropped. But i haven't seen those bundles after necropolis. I never bought them because I never need them because 22h event always enough for me. But now I need them for necropolis and it is vanished by kabam.

What's the hypocrisy! When those bundles were not required then kabam always used to give those bundles. But now even kabam know those bundles are really required then they are not dropping it.

I know why kabam did it. They always do this kind of cheap things. But I still hope kabam give those bundles and I will purchase them

Love you kabam!!

You need to calm down. Those bundles weren't a regular thing. We got them a couple times over a few months but they didn't have a cadence they followed.

You're throwing out conspiracies like it's Halloween candy homie.