**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who’s your favourite original story boss?

MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
Just wanted to do see who you all like in the story

Who’s your favourite original story boss? 160 votes

Collector
6%
DOKTOROKTOPUSThiartcKirito_kunCoach_G1NosrepCvlrElite13RagnarLothbrok99Venomm33eeeLionSkyjpzee 11 votes
6.2 champion
5%
bhuv9191GreekhitH3t3rBerjibsCtfz30UZZY_131004GrO_ot78CGR_is_kingLukasBohmRosenbauer 9 votes
Grandmaster
22%
GamerTortoigTerraGarloIamnikeSoSA__RemakeLuke9523Skillful_starRocketWaffleRenaxqqHoitadoRiptideBlackTuranDragfire1760ElwindLORDSPOOKY66ScaroladipoMrSakuragiWarlockjrGvnx 36 votes
Gwenmaster
3%
RockyshockyLeoZedYodabolt21Josh2507Marvelfan30SilentAris 6 votes
7.3 kang
2%
Ewell65SSS69Soyheyor123JounaaPeewillrun4adonut 4 votes
Superior kang
20%
MasterSmokeVegeta9001Cat_MurdockGuzmaThatGuyYouSaw235RayhanIshaqueBadPullsMarcoSCP1504Pikolucaptain_rogersFilledPizzaUnio77Ben_15455Charlie21540Soumemiakas1926Sceptilemaniac2AgenteMagnusRuwqiersaThe_0wenpusFr4s3r 33 votes
Scytalis
10%
BendyGaudyGMoney10or_StrongButtehrsSerpent_King98WhoDaPooGamerKniteAzenstarDukenpukeTrek26SpiderCamNortherehRealWizardDarkraw346Vijay_33GalactikDonut 16 votes
Bahamet
8%
MegaSkater67Justcause102VbnmePowerofpain1001CatmanndoFabwiziGiantwalrus56Ngoalong711ThePredator100113579rebel_AJmfHansonTribalChiefTheShinyDomeReedRichards423 14 votes
Cerastes
19%
NescioKaspYThydrogohardSw0rdMasterOpandemonioItsClobberinTimeJoshua_EiversGlassbackCrcrcrcTel5tr4_BoiRajDeepworldDeadpoisdeadBanannaPandaYoungDaq.mattyben27mbgibsonJustAGuyWonderfulloser1948ManbatnHdez 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    Gwenmaster
    Next is kang and cerastes
  • Options
    6.2 champion
    i love the attack while special mechanic it keeps you on your heels
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 367 ★★
    edited December 2023
    6.2 champion
    I remember a lot of people struggling with this pre nerf...I used Rogue myself and had fun :)
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Superior kang
    I don't see Maestro unfortunately
  • Options
    Superior kang

He’s now a champion in the game so I didn’t include him.
    Only bosses built for story count
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    5.4.6 Ultron
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Cerastes
    Grandmaster and Cerastes are the most incredible game designs for a fun and engaging boss fight mcoc has ever had
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 305 ★★
    Grandmaster
    Emilia90 said:

I really liked how they incorporated relics into this fight. There’s a rhythm to the fight that I really enjoy, almost feels like a dance.

I think all of these fights are pretty good in their own ways, but the collector can kiss my ass. Remember fighting him with 4* stars and he was so bs. Not anymore with 6* and the like ofc, but screw him

I'd like to instead of the collector... Fight the abyss collector not really lol
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Grandmaster
    Collector is easily the most annoying. Tbe other bosses can all be dealt with by using a counter, or playing skillfully
  • Options
    Superior kang

MasterA said:

Yet you included the Champion
    Yes but that’s 6.2 champion. He has special abilities the champion doesn’t
  • Options
    Superior kang
    Fine by technicality act 4 maestro is an original story champion

MasterA said:

MasterA said:

Yet you included the Champion
    Yes but that’s 6.2 champion. He has special abilities the champion doesn’t
    So does act 4 Maestro
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Grandmaster
    Even tho i used a lot of revives on him. He was kinda easy and I DEFINETLY enjoyed him more then the stupid 6.2 champion
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Superior kang
    I actually really like Necropolis GM, other than that probably superior Kang
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,796 ★★★★★

Act 4 Maestro, still figuring out how to dex his sp1.

Mess up again.

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Bahamet
    Pretty much all of the act 8 bosses we're crazy fun(once I figured them out), but of the 3 it's definitely bahamet. Followed by Cerastes, then Widow
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    6.2 champion
    Did my initial run on the OG Champion before any nerf was done.
    Was it difficult? Absolutely
    Was it annoying? AF
    But the level of accomplish I got after beating him for first time, with that fully boosted 5* r4 Symbiote Supreme is incomparable to any other in game achievement I have done.
    Other bosses might been more "fun" fights, but for me that boss left the best feeling after it was finished 🙂
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 266
    edited December 2023
    Cerastes
    Cerastes just looks sick I’m a simple man
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 112
    Superior kang
    Superior Kang is the definition of Final Boss. You have to defeat him 4 times, his specials are really well designed, he actually uses his powers (travels back in time once you defeat him, slow motion/fast forward on specials). The concept of a version of Kang that did the same journey we did is just so cool
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Superior kang

Superior Kang is the definition of Final Boss. You have to defeat him 4 times, his specials are really well designed, he actually uses his powers (travels back in time once you defeat him, slow motion/fast forward on specials). The concept of a version of Kang that did the same journey we did is just so cool

Also the entire concept is, he punishes the 4 most common openings, parry, intercept, heavy punish and special punish.