**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Who's your favorite 2023 champion?

We had a solid line up of champions this year. But I'm curious who your favorite champion was. This isn't who you think the best champion was, but who's your personal favorite.

Mine has got to be Lady Deathstrike. I love her rupture damage, she was made to destroy Wolverine (Weapon X), and her regeneration is insane. Vox is also a close second for me.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Onslaught. I really like the heavy counter playstyle and his character model is just amazing
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Silk probably, but this is a hard decision. Fantman is up there too
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    dani moonstar, i got her out of my first titan crystal and she was my first rank 3
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 535 ★★★
    Initially it was Lady Deathstrike but now I am leaning towards Kate Bishop and Silk. Cant really choose between these three.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Best I can do is top 3 and that’s Kate, Silk, and Vox. There’s so many honorable mentions though because most of the champs in 2023 have been awesome.
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    As someone that saved up 25 featured crystals for Dani, Lady D and Silk and pulled all of them took them to 6* R4 and 6*R5(silk only), my favorite champion this year is Vox that I pulled from the Titan Crystal.
  • Options
    Vox or future antman.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Absorbing Man, hands down. FAM and Kate Bishop both a very close 2nd with FAM edging it. Honourable mentions to Silk & Sandman.

Haven't used Onslaught enough to judge yet.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 552 ★★★
    Vox, without a doubt. His abilities, animations, and callouts are so much fun. And his victory screen is just the perfect cherry on top!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Dani Midstar or Absorbing man for me, once I finally awakened Dani and R3d her she really started shining.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Silk,Photon(havent used her at all but she looks insane) Absorbing man is awesome I love him.
    Lady Deathstrike is really great to.
    Gladiator is dumb
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Zemo and Adam for me.
    Zemo because he's so fun and edgy (get it? Edgy like his sword's edge, good one) but I wish we could run him on Necro more.

Adam because he's too overpowered if AI keeps up and doesn't automatically hold block even if they're taunted to be more aggressive.
  • Options
    Kate, Kate and Kate. Lady D is close second for me
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,390 ★★★★★
    Abs Man
    Kushala
    Vox
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 185 ★★
    Kate Bishop
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Zemo
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    Werewolf and Shocker.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    Silk. After that Absorbing Man and probably Photon although I’m still figuring her out.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,358 ★★★★★
    FAM and Kate
    Both are very fun to play champs
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Photon and Jessica Jones

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★
    Abs is still prolly the best
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    She’s so new so it makes sense no one has shouted her out but Kushala is a beast. Crazy damage, some of the best buff control in the game, not the most utility but what she has is strong and easy to access.
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    Is Shuri part of this year no wait that was 2022 okay while then Onslaught
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Sungj said:

She’s so new so it makes sense no one has shouted her out but Kushala is a beast. Crazy damage, some of the best buff control in the game, not the most utility but what she has is strong and easy to access.

Demonzfyre mentioned her earlier. And keep in mind that a lot of players may not have her, so they can't say if she's a fav or not.