Options

How to get sig stones fast?

I want to do a necro run soon but my aegon is only sig 40, new r4. Is there any way I can get him to sig 200 before the event ends in January? Thinking bgs is my best bet. Anywhere else that im missing?

Comments

• Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    You don't need to get him to sig 200, particularly for one run.
    He has diminishing returns with the max being 75% at 200. Even at only 120 it is about 60%. The extra 15% is costing you 80 stones.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    You can get 5 +5 stones in the loyalty store
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Incursions gives you a lot as well in Sector 6. I agree with the previous posts though, he doesn't need to be Sig 200. You're going to die plenty in Necro, so what's the 3-4 extra revives that make up the difference in sign levels?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Banquet will give 6* +200 sig stone.
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    Guantlet rewards
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Gauntlet, BG store, story content
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 507 ★★★
    BG store is the best way, you can get 50 sig stones for ~18000 Bg trophy tokens
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,205 ★★★★★
    Hit this banquet solo milestones and you're all set.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 307 ★★

I want to do a necro run soon but my aegon is only sig 40, new r4. Is there any way I can get him to sig 200 before the event ends in January? Thinking bgs is my best bet. Anywhere else that im missing?

Do incursion to get 100 Sig stones..just in 2-2.5 hrs. Imo this is only fast way to get Sig stone...or you do multiple run for grandmaster guantlet