**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Taking a challenge

LionSkyLionSky Posts: 57
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I take a challenge in my f2p uncollected account to reach 10k unit without Banquet milestone and achieve all solo milestone.
I am currently at 7.6k unit and 100k battle chips and will keep posting update on my units here and will see if I can complete this.
I have limited resources for arena
Like 15 5 star, 1 6 star and 42 4 star.

Comments

• Options
    Today I reached 7851 units and 160k battlechips
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    LionSky said:

I take a challenge in my f2p uncollected account to reach 10k unit without Banquet milestone and achieve all solo milestone.
    I am currently at 7.6k unit and 100k battle chips and will keep posting update on my units here and will see if I can complete this.
    I have limited resources for arena
    Like 15 5 star, 1 6 star and 42 4 star.

Try to go for cav ig
  • Options
    Day 3 of my challange
    Today I reached 8374 unit and 264k battlechips
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,044 ★★★★★
    This guy plays Arena dearly.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Autoplaying classic back issue quest gives decent amount too, so u can do that too for your ease
  • Options

Autoplaying classic back issue quest gives decent amount too, so u can do that too for your ease

I already done those bro now I am doing contender and uncollected difficulty as only they left.
  • Options
    Day5 and i reached 8801 unit and 391k battlechips
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 452 ★★★

Buy some premium hero crystals when you reach close to 10k units, so that you will never reach 10k and this thread can continue..

• Options
    Today on day 6 starting i opened 200 regular arena crystal and now I reached 9491 unit
  • Options
    Day 6 today I reached 9735 unit and today I stoped grind arena as i calculated I get 60 unit from allaince event and 1050 from banquet milestone so in total 1110 unit add to my 9735 unit is 10845 unit and i will farm remaining 155 unit from daily 21hr event and act4 exploration.
    My challenge ends today and thnx for ur support guys.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    LionSky said:

Day 6 today I reached 9735 unit and today I stoped grind arena as i calculated I get 60 unit from allaince event and 1050 from banquet milestone so in total 1110 unit add to my 9735 unit is 10845 unit and i will farm remaining 155 unit from daily 21hr event and act4 exploration.
    My challenge ends today and thnx for ur support guys.

congrats mate