**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Groot or Beast

Who needs a rework more than these two champs? Anyone? Yet here we are again getting LC reworked.
Seriously though.. Which Champion do you think needs the biggest overhaul!?

Comments

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Moon Knight is a favorite comic character of mine. All the Iron Fists need buffs!!
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★
    i think the reason they’re doing luke cage is because he only requires a “moderate rework” since he was buffed once already. a lot of the champs mentioned in this thread would require a complete overhaul similar to what iron man got a few months ago. it’s likely that reworks like that will happen more frequently if kabam was happy with how iron man replacing a new champ performed
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,420 ★★★★★
    Beast because he is the most awesome and deserves it more.
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 744 ★★★

Iron Patriot is another strong contender, especially since his awakening actually makes him worse

Bruh💀 really? I never used him can you explain why
  • Options
    Bhanu_3000Bhanu_3000 Posts: 33
    Why everyone keep forgetting about sentry
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Symb Spidey
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 504 ★★★
    All the reworks with the exception of Red Guardian seems focused on "popular" characters. By that logic, Groot needs the rework more than anyone else. I dont see Iron Patriot being anywhere close to the top of the list regardless of how much he needs it.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    All of the defenders that aren't named Jessica Jones
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★

Iron Patriot is another strong contender, especially since his awakening actually makes him worse

Bruh💀 really? I never used him can you explain why
    He has three main things in his kit: armor up, armor break, and stun. His sig ability triggers a heal and power gain once he is under 15% health, but afterwards he can't activate his armor up, armor break, or stun.

Basically, after he heals, he's got nothing
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Both cyclops, both captain america, both captain marvel and kamala khan, nightcrawler, elektra, black bolt, electro, rhino, symbiote spidey, star lord, invisible drax...

and don't forget the legendary dr strange, og thor and og sw..
  • Options
    Any Cyclops.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I would love to see Rhino be Rhino.
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65
    Dr. Strange and sentry
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★

Dr.Strange deserves his power back

Doctor Strange desperately needs a rework because he’s the ONLY Stephen Strange in the game.