**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I MISSCLICKED

AoChiNoSarantisAoChiNoSarantis Posts: 4
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I praise the kabam gods plzzzz i dont know what to do... So a few moments ago i finaly decided to go for the collector.... I made it to him and left him with 45k hp ... I was gonna reload on revives and some friends were gonna send me some aswell ... I wanted to check what rewards the halls of fortune medium difficulty gives and i got a warning saying that my champions are in a quest ( act 5.2.6 ) so i misscliked on the button that ends the quest ... All the progression was lost i spent money and hours to reach that and i was sooo close ... So plz kabam plz get me back to the state i was before i ended the quest ... i know you could do that ... All my champs were k.o and the collector had 45k hp ... Plz do it i dont know if i ll be able to fight him again for a long time :( ... Why am so (removed by moderator) unlucky
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Ouch...I feel your pain. But I don't think you will get any help. Unless some xmas miracle happens. I'd try submitting a ticket an see if that helps you. Good Luck!
  • Options
    all you can do is start from the beginning