**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

We have surpassed 5,000,000 Necropolis deaths, but what next !?!

As confirmed by Jax on last nights stream we are at around 5,500,000 deaths in the necropolis. So what happens now, will there be a new milestone, will we receive the rewards shortly ? Or will it simply be the rewards on the 15th of January when the cut off for completion is ?

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,723 ★★★★★

I wish they could add another objective, maybe 2000-3000 units for replinshing our stacks

Revives for another run…but only if they could be held indefinitely.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I wish they could add another objective, maybe 2000-3000 units for replinshing our stacks

Revives for another run…but only if they could be held indefinitely.

Dr. Zola
    That's why units, we get to choose what we should do
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    They could just send the rewards to everyone. And as people do their path they get the message that they can claim their crypt rewards and the final time for this to happen is on 15th
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    After the 15th of January we get the goodies, take it or leave it! Nothing more, nothing less, its the way of the Kabam! Funny you guys try and suggest "beneficial" changes 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    Only thing left to do after clearing five million is to double it and give it to the next person.
  • Options
    ProjecteXProjecteX Posts: 53
    MiniMF said:

lol always ask more uh ? We are lucky enough to have this event and get those rewards for free why would u ask for more milestones ? It sounds so greedy for real... Just wait patiently for 15th Jan and be happy to claim the rewards. Crazy how u always want more

It’s almost like I didn’t ask for another milestone, I simply said what happens now ? Will they add a new milestone, send out the earned completion rewards early or nothing at all. If we can’t speculate and discuss what’s even the point of having a forum ?
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

We have no intention to send out the rewards early, that would be incredibly unfair to the Summoners who planned to finish their run between now and January 15th. (and I'm sure would result in a reasonable community outcry!)

But we might have "more" to share soon(tm).

Is this a tweak that we may expect another milestone?☠️
    I'm sure the community prefer straightforward answers over suspense.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 930 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

We have no intention to send out the rewards early, that would be incredibly unfair to the Summoners who planned to finish their run between now and January 15th. (and I'm sure would result in a reasonable community outcry!)

Well I'm sure they're discussing the idea and what another milestone reward would even be if they did. So probably can't give a straight answer yet, so people don't come back here quoting him and attacking him if it doesn't happen.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Well I'm sure they're discussing the idea and what another milestone reward would even be if they did. So probably can't give a straight answer yet, so people don't come back here quoting him and attacking him if it doesn't happen.
    Facts
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    It's either a new milestone or a reward for 100% Necro.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,554 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Yeah the most they can really do is allude if they don't want this to happen