**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Taking a challenge

LionSkyLionSky Posts: 57
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I take a challenge in my f2p uncollected account to reach 10k unit without Banquet milestone and achieve all solo milestone.
I am currently at 7.6k unit and 100k battle chips and will keep posting update on my units here and will see if I can complete this.
I have limited resources for arena
Like 15 5 star, 1 6 star and 42 4 star.

Comments

• Options
    Today I reached 7851 units and 160k battlechips
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    LionSky said:

I take a challenge in my f2p uncollected account to reach 10k unit without Banquet milestone and achieve all solo milestone.
    I am currently at 7.6k unit and 100k battle chips and will keep posting update on my units here and will see if I can complete this.
    I have limited resources for arena
    Like 15 5 star, 1 6 star and 42 4 star.

Try to go for cav ig
  • Options
    Day 3 of my challange
    Today I reached 8374 unit and 264k battlechips
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    This guy plays Arena dearly.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Autoplaying classic back issue quest gives decent amount too, so u can do that too for your ease
  • Options

Autoplaying classic back issue quest gives decent amount too, so u can do that too for your ease

I already done those bro now I am doing contender and uncollected difficulty as only they left.
  • Options
    Day5 and i reached 8801 unit and 391k battlechips
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★

Buy some premium hero crystals when you reach close to 10k units, so that you will never reach 10k and this thread can continue..

• Options
    Today on day 6 starting i opened 200 regular arena crystal and now I reached 9491 unit
  • Options
    Day 6 today I reached 9735 unit and today I stoped grind arena as i calculated I get 60 unit from allaince event and 1050 from banquet milestone so in total 1110 unit add to my 9735 unit is 10845 unit and i will farm remaining 155 unit from daily 21hr event and act4 exploration.
    My challenge ends today and thnx for ur support guys.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    LionSky said:

Day 6 today I reached 9735 unit and today I stoped grind arena as i calculated I get 60 unit from allaince event and 1050 from banquet milestone so in total 1110 unit add to my 9735 unit is 10845 unit and i will farm remaining 155 unit from daily 21hr event and act4 exploration.
    My challenge ends today and thnx for ur support guys.

congrats mate