Fight for your final piece of Guillotine (Deathless) in THIS December Challenge

Comments

• N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Member Posts: 25

Guilly with synergies is pretty crazy, ngl.
    Without boosts, 6* R3.

Just ranked mine too and tested the first few fights of 8.1.6 Heimdall path, she melted Heimdall and Modok easily
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Member Posts: 311 ★★
    Can someone refresh my memory as to where the other 4 were..I only see 3 in my inventory
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 365 ★★★
    Frnkielo said:

Can someone refresh my memory as to where the other 4 were..I only see 3 in my inventory

1 in the banquet milestone
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Member Posts: 311 ★★

Frnkielo said:

1 in the banquet milestone
    Thanks thought I was going crazy
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 946 ★★★★
    I like to plan ahead.

I can imagine Guil2099 would work on 8.1.6 and 8.3.6 Bosses.

To all experienced players out there, what is your thought on who would be a best counter for 8.2.6 Boss?

• MINIWARLORD04MINIWARLORD04 Member Posts: 14
    Kabam Jax said:

FAQ!
    Do the three challenges need to be completed in order?
    Yes indeedy!
    Is it available to everyone (assuming they have access to the act content)?
    You must be Thronebreaker+
    The challenge is permanent, will the 7-star GD piece be removed at any point, or is that permanent as well?
    The piece will always be there!

Is there a timeframe for when the older pieces will be made available? Unfortunately did not hit gladiators circuit last month so am short that one.

• X_TargaryenX_Targaryen Member Posts: 17
    Some content is not meant for all the players. I don't even have a 6* Guilly2099 nor a 6* Guillotine. Glad to know I don't have to "chase" this trophy champ for a long time. :D
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Do you have to fill all spots on the team? If you just ran 7* guilly and no one else, does it still count? Of course I won’t run just 1 champ, but what if I can’t fill all 5 spots?

For some who are wondering why such a silly question, we had a similar problem with wording during carina 1 challenges, lol
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,455 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

FAQ!
    Do the three challenges need to be completed in order?
    Yes indeedy!
    Is it available to everyone (assuming they have access to the act content)?
    You must be Thronebreaker+
    The challenge is permanent, will the 7-star GD piece be removed at any point, or is that permanent as well?
    The piece will always be there!

Is there a timeframe for when the older pieces will be made available? Unfortunately did not hit gladiators circuit last month so am short that one.

You will have to pay close to tens of thousands of units for the pieces you missed.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I have Guillotine at r3 already cause I always enjoyed her but as far as I know Purgatory is useless unless it's for synergies and the other two I don't have as 6*. Wonder if OG Guillotine will be able to do all three bosses, Bahamet's kinda scary.
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Member Posts: 203 ★★
    Nescio said:

My alliance thought I was crazy for ranking them all up a year ago, but who's laughing now!

MS is one of my favorite champs in the game.
  • SpideyDNASpideyDNA Member Posts: 31
    If you're just pursuing 6* Deathless Guillotine and not eligible for higher level of gameplay, how can we acquire the final piece?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,381 ★★★★★
    I'm looking forward to wrapping this up and getting some non-Guillotine content going. Aegon's going to start acting out in school just to get some attention the way he's neglected out here.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,079 ★★★★
    First of all, agree with others that this is a great idea/way to do this.

Thanks also for announcing it when we are in a level up event so we can take action if we so choose.

Already have a ranked G2099 so ranked my Guillotine today. Will probably rank my Morningstar next event as I’m actually low on ISO which is pretty unusual for me. Don’t think I can bring myself to rank Purgatory so guess she will just be synergy baggage.

And the other nice thing about this is I probably wouldn’t feel as bad if I pull G2099 as a 7* in the coming weeks.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Was already ecstatic about pulling g2099 for necro, but this is the icing on the cake

Not harder than hitting gladiator circuit in one of the most contested BG due to milestone rewards buff as well.
  • ItsYaBoiAndy999ItsYaBoiAndy999 Member Posts: 11
    Is there any news on the final piece of the 6* piece? I'm paragon at this point but not at the point where I can get all the 7* pieces so I'm just trying to get the 6* version of her for now.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★

Is there any news on the final piece of the 6* piece? I'm paragon at this point but not at the point where I can get all the 7* pieces so I'm just trying to get the 6* version of her for now.

I think it'll be 150k Incursion artifacts. If I had to guess, it'll be released the 20th, same day as the 7* piece challenge.
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 204 ★★
    So this is a permanent content right? We can do after dec too?
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,958 ★★★★
    Me who will take the 6* 😎