Options

Fight for your final piece of Guillotine (Deathless) in THIS December Challenge

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,513 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    r2 Guillotine with synergies:

Can't wait to take her to r4, this is not going to be as hard as I thought lol just gotta figure out the easiest paths.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Time to r3 6* g99 & morningstar. Both were sitting at r2 for awhile. Og gully already r3.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Nice choice of a challenge… I was honestly expecting something like „Complete Eternity of Pain with only 3* Champions“
  • Options
    5th piece? Where is the 4th?
    I've only got the cursed soul, handle and blade tip 🤔
  • Options

5th piece? Where is the 4th?
    I've only got the cursed soul, handle and blade tip 🤔

One‘s coming in the Banquet Solo Milestones…
  • Options
    Also: Thanks for making it permanent… So I only need to do it, if I get my hands on the Piece that was obtainable in the BG GC…
  • Options
    Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    Kabam Jax said:

FAQ!
    Do the three challenges need to be completed in order?
    Yes indeedy!
    Is it available to everyone (assuming they have access to the act content)?
    You must be Thronebreaker+
    The challenge is permanent, will the 7-star GD piece be removed at any point, or is that permanent as well?
    The piece will always be there!

Seriously ???
    All this pain passed, a new one for what ? OG Guillotine painted in black ?
    You made hype with these champions but frankly they look "meh".
    Nothing "deathless" in Deathless Guillotine. She could at least have same mechanic than awakened Morbius to be a bit deathless.
    I will chase this last piece because I have others but won't go for other champs.
    Nice challenge in general but deceptive rewards for the moment (champions not fair regarding to the pain)
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 144
    Can we also use 6* Guillotine (Deathless)? I guess most of us will have her soon..
  • Options
    KLZ said:

Can we also use 6* Guillotine (Deathless)? I guess most of us will have her soon..

No, only the ones mentioned.
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 313 ★★
    I misread, I though we had to do ALL quests in act 8 but it's only the 3 boss quests so big W kabam
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    Everyone already awaken..Ima go up 1 more rank on them then I'm ready
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

FAQ!
    Do the three challenges need to be completed in order?
    Yes indeedy!
    Is it available to everyone (assuming they have access to the act content)?
    You must be Thronebreaker+
    The challenge is permanent, will the 7-star GD piece be removed at any point, or is that permanent as well?
    The piece will always be there!

Perharps you can update the first post with this info, Jax? You know, ppl dont usually read more than two lines, so the second page its only a dream :D
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 357 ★★
    I’m assuming you can’t use deathless guillotine for this challenge? In other words, if we get the 6* first, can she be used to get this piece?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    7* Gully99 stocks 📈📈
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★

Nearly ready to go. Gotta take the 6* G2099 to r3, and I've got the resources to take the 7* G2099 to r2, so I'll probably do that too.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

Nearly ready to go. Gotta take the 6* G2099 to r3, and I've got the resources to take the 7* G2099 to r2, so I'll probably do that too.

Why both?
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

Bring an extra Guillotine instead of G2099 for crit damage rating, G2099 synergy does not stack so it's one wasted slot pretty much.
  • Options

Have most of them at 6r2 or r3.

I think it'll be interesting to see people trying Purgatory out in this team. I think she's actually better than people realise; it's just that usually there's a better Mystic for the job.
    On this team (where other Mystics literally aren't allowed), I think she may actually shine; especially if people have a Ghost Rider relic for her.
    She also gives OG Guilly Critical bleeds, which is a decent synergy for her.

Is she actually any good with synergies? I have a 6* awakened which I could take to r3 just for the challenge but I don't even know her abilities or rotation cause I always thought she sucked.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★

mgj0630 said:

Bring an extra Guillotine instead of G2099 for crit damage rating, G2099 synergy does not stack so it's one wasted slot pretty much.
    That's a fair point. Hadn't really considered it.

My thought process was more about getting the most out of each champ individually, so I was leaning towards the 6 & 7 star champs since they get the attack bonuses in act 8.

I do have a 5* OG Guilly I could take to r5 and ascend though.

May give it a try with this team first, then reevaluate if it's a struggle.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

mgj0630 said:

That's a fair point. Hadn't really considered it.

My thought process was more about getting the most out of each champ individually, so I was leaning towards the 6 & 7 star champs since they get the attack bonuses in act 8.

I do have a 5* OG Guilly I could take to r5 and ascend though.

May give it a try with this team first, then reevaluate if it's a struggle.
    Oh I'm sure G2099 will put in some work, especially the 7*. My thought process however was this: Guillotine has the best damage output out of the four and will probably do most of the fights. The more crit damage rating you give her the faster her crit bleeds will melt with the Purgatory synergy, I figured it'd be better to just run an extra OG Guillotine for synergy purposes (you don't need to rank up or ascend the 5*) only and boost the 6*'s damage even further. Up to you though, I'm sure both will be able to get the challenges done.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,185 ★★★★★
    Slig said:

I’m assuming you can’t use deathless guillotine for this challenge? In other words, if we get the 6* first, can she be used to get this piece?

That would be a lot of spending for something you’ll get for free when you unlock the 7*.
  • Options
    Moze2005Moze2005 Posts: 7
    And my alliance mates thought I was crazy for taking purgatory to r5 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Posts: 53
    edited December 2023

Have most of them at 6r2 or r3.

I think it'll be interesting to see people trying Purgatory out in this team. I think she's actually better than people realise; it's just that usually there's a better Mystic for the job.
    On this team (where other Mystics literally aren't allowed), I think she may actually shine; especially if people have a Ghost Rider relic for her.
    She also gives OG Guilly Critical bleeds, which is a decent synergy for her.

Is she actually any good with synergies? I have a 6* awakened which I could take to r3 just for the challenge but I don't even know her abilities or rotation cause I always thought she sucked.
    My 6* Purgatory has been at R4 sig.200 since like forever. A lot of ppl think she sux only cuz they hear other ppl say it. She's helped me clear tons of endgame content. She's truly at her best with Rintrah's synergy, but even without him on the team, with a captured soul or two +MD she can feel like a cheat code.
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 456 ★★★
    And to be fair in the criticism lll provide a standard for what I think “remix” as they described it meant: Red Skull is literally the perfect example of a character who builds on his old mold, but if THAT was the amount of variance we saw, you could paint him whatever color you like and he’d be a valid “remix”. He shares a bedrock of abilities but is so different in style that its not at all the same red skull- not even close! Ill be careful to distinguish as well, that him being changed for the better isnt the issue I have- its that DGuillotine clearly got 1/3 the attention if that when it came to distinguishing her from the OG