**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    Kabam will ignore us until the end, I guess that’s a good thing that we have the right to answer this post, they could have just closed it
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★

Warlockjr said:

5 days left till banquet and I am close to giving up hope

They aren’t changing anything. Look at the response to the Road to the Crypt milestone. Pretty quick because there will be some adjustment. This one has no such response. It is what it is… wish it was different, but I am looking forward to something worthwhile down the road (hopefully). This isn’t it.
    Ok I never really had much hope anyways
  • Options
    UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46
    These are not the rewards you’re looking for. Move along! Move along!
  • Options
    _ZEUS_ said:

I keep checking back for a response from Kabam:

ong im done nothing crazy will happen
  • Options

Jefechuta said:

@Kabam Miike EDIT: Right is left, left is right, damn, its 2 AM here

Since its kinda meh to write it, I just edited some of the fixes I think would be appropiate without destroying the economy of the game:

First of all, the Greater Banquet Crystals:

Right side is the current one, left side is my change

I dont think at the current state of the game, we should have 2 6* Sig Stone prizes, so I changed it so we only have the generic ones only.

Buffed the 7* Shards a little bit, since I dont know the chances still, guessing those are above the lower % ones, I think those buffs are kinda fair, both basic and Titan shards.

We had also 2 prizes for T5 basic, the lowest one was removed.

No more changes here.

Also changed the ISO rewards inside the GBC, the first amounts are the current ones, the last amounts are the ones I would wish for, the ones in the middle are the fair ones.

Now, the Solo Milestones:

Removed the T2 Alpha rewards and lowered one Tier the points overall.

6* Awakening Gem reduced to one, and lowered the points till put it right after the Deathless piece.

T5 Basic Cats removed.

5-Star relic turned into Nexus.

T5 CC, T3 Alpha and T6 Basic buffed from 1 to 3.

6-Star Relic turned into Nexus. ( I dont think its that gamebreaking to make it Nexus)

T6 Class Catalyst Selector points lowered.

6* Rank Up Crystal 4 to 5 added.

Titan Shards added.

I think those changes are fair enough without being gamebreaking.

And finally the alliance milestones:

T2 Alpha and T5 Basic removed and T3 and T6 added instead, one of each.

Tier 1 Primordial Dust removed .

6* Shards points lowered into the T1 Dust place.

6* Rank Up Gem 3 to 4 added.

T3 Alpha frags removed, T6 Class 50% Crystal added instead.

T6 Basic Frags removed, 7* Shards added instead; 2500 (I dont think its too much, can be lowered but I think this is fair enough)

Now, I think this changes are enough to fix the players negative feedback, but the ranked rewards need also need several tweaks, rewards from 601-2600 to 100% should be looken into, in this case Ill just write it down instead of make a comparison table:

Minimum 6 Rank up Gems should be 3 to 4, remove the lower ones.

7* Shards should be buffed, how come top 601 spender only gets 2.500 Titan shards, I dont think thats fair at all, same with the basic ones.

We need more Relic Nexuses for top rewards.

6* Crystals, nexus or not, should be class at least for higher ranks.

And some buffs in calendar rewards from Dec 21 to Jan 3:

Turn 2k 4*Shards into 10k 5* Shards.

Turn 5k 5*Shards into 5k 6*Shards, both days

Turn 4k 6*Shards into 2.5k 7* Shards.

Those would be the changes overall, I think most of them are fair enough for both the players and the company, I dont know if you guys have enough time to change them or not, but I think it would be very nice to give an additional "compensation" or "gift" package with the rewards I changed above for the players that would have reached that rewards.

I hope this at least helps for the next event if you cant fix this one before it starts.

can we get an update? the ideas in this are reasonable. a few small changes will go a long way.
    banquet is in 3-4 days i dont think anything will be changed
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

Warlockjr said:

Cat Murdoch has created her infographic so don't think anything will change now. She is in contact with the team and if she was told it was going to change I think she'd have distributed it later.

Just an assumption though. Not sure if she would be allowed to clarify.
    aint she the content creator that shows us the rewards for the upcoming things that are added to the game?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

SandeepS said:

Warlockjr said:

Cat Murdoch has created her infographic so don't think anything will change now. She is in contact with the team and if she was told it was going to change I think she'd have distributed it later.

aint she the content creator that shows us the rewards for the upcoming things that are added to the game?
    Yup
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

Warlockjr said:

SandeepS said:

Warlockjr said:

Yup
    alr lmk if she posts anything new about this event and ill check it out
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    I actually love it that Kabam's word is final, no matter how many tantrums community throws 🤣😓
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I need 40 crystals with t4 for a 7r3 😂 mission impossible
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,154 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    While I don’t see Kabam changing the outcomes of this event specifically, I don’t understand why everyone seems to think there could be no changes unless Kabam comes out and states them before the event goes live.

They could easily alter things (for anything in the game really) and the first you know of it is when you log in the game when the refresh start date happens. Then again, with this community who knows…they could alter things for the better and still get a public outcry because “you didn’t tell us first!”

Can’t win either way lol

• Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 256 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Warlockjr said:

I realize even tho we are mad and ranting nothing is going to change even though we want it to.

I actually think Kabam knew there was gonna be a backlash which is why they released the details unusually early. Usually details are released in the week leading up to the event. I think they released early to gather the feedback and give them time to make amendments and I fully expect them to do so

Based off of years of experience with this game. Don't get your hopes up too high on that last part
    Mark my words, the update post is incoming. It won’t be a huge increase to rewards, a slight increase. The community will still feel like they won tho and everyone will live in peace and tranquility
    Consider your words marked

Edit: writing left handed on a whiteboard is harder than expected
    @TheBaldAvenger It's not looking good for you my guy
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible.
  • Options
    So what if you joined your alliance after the 6th but are in it for the two weeks. Are you screwed out of participating in the ally event?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★

So what if you joined your alliance after the 6th but are in it for the two weeks. Are you screwed out of participating in the ally event?

No, just wait until your in-game timer is up to open crystals (14 days after you’ve joined). You are only locked out if you join an alliance after the event starts on the 20th.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    Nimravus said:

As a new TB player, I really wanted to spend $ on this event to hopefully get my first r5 or second r4… I keep looking at the rewards and I just can’t justify the jump in cost from last year…as well as the jump in cost when you compare alliance milestone costs vs solo. That being said, I along with most members of my alliance will be looking at minimum participation this year. ( last year we were rank 200 over all)

I think the minimum to get all alliance milestones is 8 GCB crystals each alliance member contribution.

Purchased 8 x 2800 = 22,400
    Free 19 x 700 = 13,300

22,400 + 13,300 = 35,700 points

35,700 x 30 = 1,071,000

8 x 300 = 2400 units

2400 -600 -275 -275 = 1,250 is the net cost per member / account to get all alliance milestones if everyone in your alliance does the minimum.

1,250 net unit cost is about 1/10 the price of the solo milestones, and the realistic rank rewards can be gotten in glory and loyalty stores …

Merry Christmas 🎁

You’re missing some free crystals. Should be 23

10 accolades
    4 calendar
    4 solo event
    5 alliance event
  • Options
    spicyInspicyIn Posts: 9
    Rank rewards of course could be far better. Players will not spent cash for it, definitely,but can spent gaming units. For units it's ok.
    And are there any option for gifting energey, heals, etc.? Or this year it's totally closed?
  • Options
    Escanor88Escanor88 Posts: 19
    If some changes their alliance before 20th December, will they be able to contribute to alliance banquets milestones like after a cooldown time or something?? Or can't they not at all contribute??