**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Happy Early Christmas everyone!

Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Happy Early and wonderful Christmas everyone. I hope everyone enjoys spending time with their loved ones, family, special someone, children, ETC. I hope we have many more and I wish you all a blessed holiday! I won't be online on the 25th so I'm making this Post now to wish everyone a jolly and thankful holiday!

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Thanks man i wish the same for you !
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

Thanks man i wish the same for you !

Thank you! I'll see if I can post some Marvel videos on my YT channel for Christmas! I'm currently working on leveling up a 6 star Baron Zemo I received 3 days ago.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,541 ★★★★★
    Christmas parties are not nearly as bad as Halloween parties but you still gotta be vigilant
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★

Happy Early and wonderful Christmas everyone. I hope everyone enjoys spending time with their loved ones, family, special someone, children, ETC. I hope we have many more and I wish you all a blessed holiday! I won't be online on the 25th so I'm making this Post now to wish everyone a jolly and thankful holiday!

Same to you bro!
  • Options
    Warlockjr said:

Same to you bro!
    Thank you!
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Christmas parties are not nearly as bad as Halloween parties but you still gotta be vigilant

Say wha?-
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,358 ★★★★★
    Merry Christmas to everyone

Remember, christmas is all about spending time with your loved ones and taking cheat meals, so don't be hesitant to satisfy your sugar cravings with those cakes and pastries.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Remember, christmas is all about spending time with your loved ones and taking cheat meals, so don't be hesitant to satisfy your sugar cravings with those cakes and pastries.

Christmas for me is spending time with the people I love my family who is no longer with me but I like to visit their gravestones. And sit there talking for hours on the mountain they took me to when I was young, we always had fun. I miss them dearly
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,358 ★★★★★

Christmas for me is spending time with the people I love my family who is no longer with me but I like to visit their gravestones. And sit there talking for hours on the mountain they took me to when I was young, we always had fun. I miss them dearly
    I really feel bad for you. Family is irreplaceable, but maybe try to find love/good friends, or get some lovely pets. I hope your life will get better.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Merry Christmas!
    P.S: Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Merry Christmas to you too. What is your youtube channel, I'm always looking to watch new MCOC youtube videos. You can always learn something good from different players.
  • Options

Merry Christmas to you too. What is your youtube channel, I'm always looking to watch new MCOC youtube videos. You can always learn something good from different players.

~KaiTheCorruptKing((TCK))~ Is my channel
  • Options

I really feel bad for you. Family is irreplaceable, but maybe try to find love/good friends, or get some lovely pets. I hope your life will get better.
    Thank you very much I'll do my best but my luck ran out a long time ago but I'm not letting it affect me
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Idk if I'll be in trouble for wishing you Merry Christmas from jail.
    😮‍💨
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    PT_99 said:

😮‍💨</blockquote

• Options
    edited December 2023
    PT_99 said:

😮‍💨

Lol Merry Christmas I hope you leave prison soon
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    Thanks OP…. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024 to you and everyone..

Love and World Peace is what I hope we all get..
  • Options

Amen I appreciate everything.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Thanks OP…. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024 to you and everyone..

Love and World Peace is what I hope we all get..

Amen...I wish for these wars to just end...