Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Unduped 5* Hyperion to r4?

I have a few 5 star champions and recently got a Hyperion. If I rank down my unduped captain marvel back to rank 2 I will have enough catalysts to take my Hyperion to r4 as my first r4 champ. Is it worth it?

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes, Hyperion is great for quick damage! Plus Power Gain and Fury is great! Would be worth it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd rank unduped Hyperion over CM without question. And I'm not generally a fan of ranking unduped champs.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Hyperion does not rely on dupe to be God Tier.... so no worries on that ;)

You should download/look up Seatin's Tier List... it really helps to know which need dupeing/awakening and which do not.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Thank you all very helpful indeed! Appreciate the advice
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    even unawakened he's the best cosmic champion in the game.
  • Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I’ve taken my unduped 5* Hyperion to r4 for 5.4 exploration. He’s been the backbone of my team
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Definitely! He's awesome. Great power gain, insane damage (with furies), incinerate, stun, armor break, poison immunity, Regen, also a good AW defender.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    If you get a chance to rank up Hyperion, you take it. One of the easiest choices in the game.